Gone Too Far

It's been a week since the turtles brought back Screwball's real family and the argument that she had with her real father. Screwball didn't even want to talk to him or look at him. In the turtles lair, everyone was doing their normal activities: Donnie was working on the Battle Shell, Raph is lifting weights, Mikey is reading his Justice Force comic book, Leo is practicing his sparing, and Screwball is reading a book. Screwball's friends are also doing their normal activities: Dinky and Cinnamon Sticks are playing cards, Lighting is reading a sports magazine, Thunder is playing video games, and Apple Bloosum is painting her nails green.

Leo started to look at Screwball and walk towards her. "Hey, Screwball." said Leo as he lightly tapped her shoulder and Screwball looked up. "Oh, hey Leo." said Screwball a little bit sad. ", "Are you okay?" asked Leo hesitantly, "Yes, I'm fine." said Screwball, "It's just. . . That was first fight I had with my real father. I've never yelled at him before, I guess he's still upset about what happened 15 years ago."

"Don't worry." said Leo as he laid a hand on her shoulder, "It will be alright.", Screwball smiled a little and sighed, "I guess you're right." said Screwball.

Then all of a sudden, Leo and Screwball was about to lean in for a kiss when a voice shouted angrily from behind them. "I told you to step away from my daughter!" said a voice from behind them.

Leo and Screwball looked and saw Discord with an angry look on his face. "Daddy, it's not what you think." said Screwball, trying to protest. "Stand back Screwball." said Discord as he pushed Screwball out of the way and looked at Leo with a dark glare.

"Listen to me, you mutant freak." said Discord, "You are not allowed to go near or be with Screwball. She's my daughter and I know what's best for her!"

"Mr. Discord sir, if you would just let me explain." said Leo, only to be slapped in the face, leaving a red mark on his cheek.

"Leo!" said Screwball as she saw what her father just did, "If you ever go near my daughter, I will exposed to you and your pathetic family to the police." said Discord in anger.

"You can't!" said Leo in shock, "My family can't be revealed to the surface world. If you do, everybody will hunt us down."

Discord didn't listen and kicked Leo on to the ground, making his brothers, Master Splinter, the Ancient One, and Ninja Tribunal stared in shock while Screwball is crying in tears.

"You are unless, you know that!?" Discord said, pointing at the blue masked turtle. "You and your family think you can bear to go near my daughter!? Well, I got a newsflash for you! You, your family, this Ancient One, and Ninja Tribunal are all just a bunch of useless, unneeded, worthless, ugly freaks who doesn't even belong in the real world!"

"Oh and this consider at what's best for Screwball!?" Leo asked as he got up. "Yelling at her!? Making her feel useless!? I mean come on! What were you thinking!?"

"Don't push it, you ugly mutant freak." Discord said bitterly. "I care about my family more than anything."

"And you think my family, Ancient One, and Ninja Tribunal don't!?" Leo asked in a bit of shock. "The Ancient One and Ninja Tribunal took such good care of Screwball, treated her like she was a part of them. My family took care of Screwball like she was part of my family,  and we promised to help her looking for her family! For you! W-Why do you hate us for that!?"

"Well, I lost her before and I won't lose her again, not to you ugly mutant freaks!" said Discord in anger.

Leo's brothers, Master Splinter, the Ancient One, Ninja Tribunal, Screwball and her friends, and Fluttershy could only watch in horror. The purple and white haired girl wanted to help the blue masked turtle, but she didn't want to walk into what is looking like a violent fight and get hurt.

"Daddy stop!" she cried, hoping that it would stop the fight, but it didn't.

Discord grabbed one of Leo's katanas and charged at Leo. Leo quickly took out his other katana and blocked the attack.

"You think yelling at your daughter is gonna make her listen to you!?" Leo asked bitterly. "Just because your her father, doesn't mean you have to push her like that!"

"Don't even start on those parent things, freak." Discord said furiously as he backed up. "I'm gonna make sure you freaks don't ever come near me or my family again! Starting with the rat!"

Then all of a sudden, Discord began to charge towards Master Splinter and was about to slash him. "Father, no!" cried Leo as he ran up to Master Splinter and pushed him out of the way, but didn't move out of the way in time. Discord slashes the katana across Leo's face and arm.

Leo screamed in pain and shock as he felt his the blade of his own katana on his skin. It had also cut his mask off of him.

"Leonardo!" Screwball cried in horror as she ran up to him.

Leo cradled his face as blood sweeped from it and he was groaning in pain. He just couldn't believe it. His own girlfriend's father slashed him.

Discord aimed Leo's katana at him again as if he was ready to strike again. "Screwball will do whatever I say because I'm her father!" he shouted furiously. "You hear me!?"

The purple and white haired girl had finally had enough. She instantly ran up to her father and gave him a punch, knocking him back, which cause him to let go of Leo's katana.

She quickly ran back to Leo and hugged him as she tried to stop the bleeding on his face. At the same time, Donnie, Raph, Mikey, and Master Splinter ran up to Leo and Screwball.

"Oh my god, Leo!" said Donnie in shock.

"Leo!" said Mikey in shock.

"Leo!" said Raph as he laid his hand on his arm, trying to stop the bleeding as Leo groan in pain.

"Leonardo, my son!" said Master Splinter in shock and anger.

The Ancient One and Ninja Tribunal ran up to Leo and Screwball, while Screwball's friends and mother stared in shock and horror.

Discord got up and saw Screwball is with Leo again. He began to feel angry and was about to attack Leo again when he was pulled back by Fluttershy.

"Mr. Discord, how could even do something like this!?" Donnie asked furiously as he tried to tend his brother.

"Yeah dude, this has gone too far!" Mikey said in anger.

"Daddy, what is wrong with you!?" Screwball asked as she glared at her father and hugged Leo, trying to comfort him.

"And to be honest, you're acting like the Shredder!" said Raph as he tried to stop the bleeding on Leo's arm.

"What have you done, Discord!?" said Master Splinter in anger.

Discord looked around and saw the Ancient One and Ninja Tribunal looking in anger and disappointed. Then he saw his wife looking at him in horror as Screwball's friends looked at him in horror as well.

Discord tried to find an answer, but couldn't.