Start Of Something New

Later that night, everyone was doing their normal activities. Donnie was in his lab, Raph is punching the practice dummy, Mikey is reading his comic book, and Screwball is meditating.

The main reason was to try and forget the pain she had relived of Mothball trying to kill her while telling her story. But it was still inside her.

In the dojo, Leo was telling Master Splinter his plan to help cheer up Screwball. It was a really good plan from the way he told him.

"That's sounds like a wonderful idea, Leonardo." said Master Splinter, sounding impressed, "I'm sure that will help cheer up Screwball a lot after telling us about...You know."

"Yeah." said Leo shyly, "I just really hope that it works."

Soon enough, Leo slowly walked out of the dojo and took a deep breath. "Okay Leonardo." He thought to himself. "You can do this, just stay calm and asked her out."

"Uh...Hey Screwball." He called out to the purple and white haired girl which caught her attention.

"What is it, Leo?" asked Screwball, looking up at the blue masked turtle.

"Come with me." said Leo, smiling warmly at her, "There's something I want to show you."

Screwball blushed lightly at the offer, but smiled at him. "Sure, Leo." said Screwball as she got up.

With that said, Leo and Screwball walked out of the lair, leaving the others confused and curious at the same time, "Yo, Donnie." said Raph, "What's up with fearless leader?"

"I have absolutely no idea." said Donnie, "I think Leo is trying to cheer Screwball up." said Mikey, "You could say that again." said Raph

Soon enough, Leo had brought Screwball up to the rooftops which was also a place where Leo likes to be alone to get away in his problems. He knew it would work on Screwball and maybe learn something about her.

"Well, here we are." he said, smiling at her as he showed her the view.

Screwball stared at the view in both shock and amazement as her hair clip began to fall off her hair. "Wow." She spoke out softly as she fixed her hair clip. "It's so beautiful."

"You like it?" Leo asked, feeling a bit hesitant as he looked at her.

"I love it !" Screwball said happily, "But why did you bring me here?"

"Well, this is one of the places I would go to get away from the problems I have." Leo said as he sat down and looked at the view, "And after hearing your story about your parents getting kidnapped and your childhood friend trying to kill you, I thought maybe I can help you with your problems as well. I didn't like seeing you so sad, Screwball."

"Oh Leo." Screwball said, smiling at him. "That's so thoughtful of you, thank you."

"You're welcome, Screwball." Leo said, smiling as he blushed lightly.

Screwball sat down next to him as she looked at the view. "I do feel a little better." she admitted shyly.

"I'm glad." Leo said simply, "So what was your parents like ?"

"Well, my mom is beautiful, kind, sweet ,gentle, and caring." Screwball explained, "And my dad is really funny, brave, smart, and I believe me, my dad has a bit of a temper."

"So is Raph." said Leo, "He's a bit of a hothead.", they  were both laughing at the same when they heard the temper part.

"You were right Leo." Screwball said, looking at the blue masked turtle. "Being out here really helped me get away from my problems."