Enter Karai And The Foot Clan

Later that night on the rooftops, Mothball was walking around in anger and he didn't look happy. He was still upset about what happened last night. Screwball have four turtles as her bodyguards, especially Leo which he hated the most.

"Who do they think they are?" he said to himself as he took out his sword. "Screwball with four turtles to protect her. Especially that blue masked turtle, I can't believe it."

Then he jumped down next to a pile of newspapers that is tied together and he kicked it up in the air, cut the string and began to sliced the papers into little pieces with his blade.

"I'm going to need to find a way to destroy Screwball and those turtles." said Mothball, "But how?"

Suddenly a bunch of Foot Ninjas jumped out of nowhere and surrounded the greenish blue haired boy, but he didn't seem suprise at all.

"Perhaps you need an assistant, Mothball." said a female voice.

Then out of the shadows, a teenage girl with dark blue hair and emerald green eyes. She was wearing armor with the Foot Clan symbol on the chest, a red headband, and carrying a tanto blade. Her name is Karai.

"Oh, it's you again." said Mothball, not happy to see her.

"Hello there, brother." said Karai, smirking at him. "It's been a while."

"What do you want, Karai?" asked Mothball, "Can't you see I'm trying to find a way to destroy Screwball?"

"I know." said Karai, "But it's not what I want, it's what you want. Ever since Screwball arrive in New York, you wanted to kill her."

"I'm only doing this all because of the turtles that tried to destroy our master and Screwball's family that tried to keep Screwball from seeing me. And I will kill both Screwball and the turtles once and for all."

"But you cannot do it alone." said Karai, "You needed help. I will help you destroy Screwball and the turtles."

"Yeah, and how are we going to do that?" said Mothball, "We'll use Screwball as bait and when the turtles will tried to save her, We will destroy them both." said Karai.

"I like the sound of that idea." said Mothball evilly, "And as soon they're out of the way, the Foot Clan will rise up and crashes down like a tidal wave."

"Yes, we will rule this city." said Karai evilly, "Nothing will ever stop us after we destroy Screwball and the turtles."

"But what we'll need are Foot tech ninjas, with the help of Baxter Stockman." said Karai.

"And also the Elite ninjas as well, together we will conquer this city along with our father." said Mothball.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the Foot empire where all the ninjas trained. A huge muscular man with blonde hair that is tied into a ponytail and has black eyes walking towards Karai and Mothball. He was wearing a no sleeved black shirt, black pants, and black shoes. He also had scatches on one side of his face, a purple dragon's tattoo on one arm, and the Foot Clan symbol tattoo on the other arm. His name is Hun, the leader of the purple dragon and ally of the Foot.

"Master Mothball, it's been a while." said Hun, "Yes, yes, Hun. Where is this Baxter Stockman?" said Mothball. "Right there." said Karai as she pointed at the giant glass jar.

In the giant glass jar was a brain and an eyeball. It was Dr. Baxter Stockman. "Well, well, well." said Baxter, "If it isn't Master Mothball, son of the Shredder and prince of the Foot Clan. I am Dr. Baxter Stockman, a brilliant mind."

"This is Baxter Stockman?" asked Mothball, "He looks like he should have gone. . . a head."

"Hardy, har, har, very funny." said Baxter, "Stockman, I want you to gather up more of your Foot tech ninjas to sneak into the turtles lair and kidnap Screwball to use her as bait. That way we can destroy Screwball and the turtles."

"That sounds like a great idea, Master Mothball." said Hun, "Soon those turtles and Screwball will be out of the way once we conquer this city."

"Yes, and it will be all thanks to my brilliant genius." said Baxter, "Because of now once they're out of the way, the Foot Clan will be all over. And that's my lullaby." said Mothball evilly as music began to play and he began to sing.

Mothball: Sleep, my hated enemy
Let your dreams take wings
One day when you and
The turtles are destroy
The Foot Clan will
Take over,
I've been exiled, persucuted
Left alone with no defense
When I think of what Screwball
And those turtles did
I got a little tense
But I dream a dream so pretty
That I don't feel so depressed
Cause it soothes my inner kitty
The sounds of those turtles' dying gasp
Their friends choking in my grasp
Screwball's mournful cry
That's my lullaby
Now the past I've tried forgetting
And our foes I could forget
Trouble is, I know it's petty
But I hate them to live

Baxter: So you found yourself
Somebody to chase Leonardo up a tree

Mothball: Oh, the battle may be bloody,
But that kind of work for me
A counterpoint of death, oh my
That's my lullaby
Shredder is injured. . .
But Mothball's still around
To destroy this girl
And those turtles
With a lust for being bad

Baxter: Sleep, ya little termites
Uh-I mean, our hated enemies

Karai: One day when you're destroy and gone

Mothball: We will take over
The pounding of the drums
Thrill or my mighty power

Hun: The joy of vengeance

Baxter: Testify

Mothball: I can hear the cheering

Foot Soldiers: Mothball, what a guy

Mothball: Payback time is nearing
And then our flag will fly
Against the blood-red sky
That's my lullaby

As soon they stopped singing, Mothball began to laugh evilly as the rest of the Foot Clan laugh evilly along with him. But their plan won't go as they thought.