Gandalf the White

Legolas didn't say anything right away so Alaina just decided to walk away, "We're needed up top!" She ordered, pretending like nothing she had just said was ever said.

Legolas nodded, figuring that it would give him the time to think of what to say back to her. In the meantime, the orcs had gotten even bigger ladders and were now scaling the wall above the gate using giant hooks.

The orcs on one ladder were using the rope connected to the giant hooks to pull themselves up, Legolas simply shot an arrow at the rope, cutting it. And the ladder fell back, smashing tons of orcs on the ground underneath it.

"Aragorn and Gimli are going to get stuck down there!" Alaina said to Legolas as they fought off orcs on top of the wall. "We need to get them up!"

Legolas nodded and quickly found some extra rope laying around, he got on top of the wall as the Rohan men and Alaina covered him, "Aragorn!" He then tossed the rope down.

Then Legolas and another man pulled them up, Alaina slashed and cut any orc that would dare come near them. And then they got another ladder up. Then the order was called "Fall back!"

"Alaina! Legolas! Gimli! Fall back!" Aragorn said, running along the wall.

The man they Alaina had pinned to the ground earlier was about to get thrown off the wall by an orc and Alaina rolled her eyes and groan as she took out a throwing knife and threw it at the orc, grabbing the man, "Get your ass inside!"

Alaina pushed the man towards the entrance of the Keep, making sure they got there before the orcs from the lower gate did.

They were soon all in the keep and the last of the guard were holding the door, using anything they could to keep the orcs from getting in

They were soon all in the keep and the last of the guard were holding the door, using anything they could to keep the orcs from getting in. Théoden stood getting his armor fixed as they all held on and kept fighting, "The fortress is taken! It is over!"

Aragorn and Legolas went to grab a table, "you said this fortress would never fall while your men defend it! They still defend it! They have died defending it!"

Aragorn looked around, "Are there no other ways for the women and children to get out of the caves?" There is no answer, "Is there no other way?"

Gamling, the guard leader spoke, "There is one passage. It leads into the mountains. But they will not get far. The Uruk-hai are too many."

Aragorn only rolls his eyes, "Send word for the women and children to make for the mountain pass. And barricade the entrance."

"So much death. What can men do against such reckless hate?" the king went on.

There was a pause, "Ride out with me. Ride out and meet them," Aragorn suggested.

There was another pause, "For death and glory," the king said.

"For Rohan. For your people." Aragorn corrected him.

"Aragorn!" Alaina yelled from the gate, "the sun is rising!"

Her and Aragorn both recalled Gandalf's words to them. The king spoke quietly, getting louder as he spoke, "Yes. Yes! The horn of Helm Hammerhand shall sound in the deep one last time!"

Gimli grew a smile on his face, "Yes!" Before he ran up the steps to sound the horn of Helm Hammerhand.

Théoden put his hand on Aragorn's shoulder, "Let this be the hour when we draw swords together. Fell deeds awake. Now for wrath! Now for ruin! And a red dawn!"

The gate began to be torn apart and Alaina and Legolas stepped back, running with Aragorn and the king to mount their horses. They waited there and then the horn sounded and the gate broke open, they drew their swords. 

The orcs piled in and they galloped passed them, hacking and slashing at the orcs' heads as they go by, going down the steps and onto the causeway, demolishing the orcs that were in their path. They were soon on the ground, completely surrounded by orcs but Alaina kept on swinging. 

"Aragorn!" Alaina called, looking to the East hill where the Gandalf the White stood on his horse.

Aragorn looked at him and smiled, "Gandalf.."

Then the orcs turned their attention to him. Everyone stopped fighting for a moment. Then a man rode up next to him, Éomer..

"Rohirrim!!" Éomer called out, unsheathing his sword as many more riders came up next to him, "To the king!"

The Rohirrim and the White Rider charge down the slope. Half the Uruk-hai army turns to face the challenge, bearing their spears down towards the riders. As the riders draw closer, the sun rises behind them, momentarily blinding the Uruk-hai who raise the hands (and spears) to shield their eyes. The riders crash right into the Uruk-hai and engage them in battle.

Alaina is the first to start fighting again, swinging at the orcs' heads as her horse spun around. Soon the orcs began to retreat and the king shouted, "Retreat! Victory!"

They chased to orcs to the forest line, "It's Fangorn Forest! Stay away from the trees!" Éomer shouted at the front lines. The orcs ran into it anyways.

They waited a moment and then the trees started moving and the orcs' screams echoed throughout the air. Alaina winced for a moment as the adrenaline left her body, "Aragorn.." she muttered as she looked down at her waist to see blood pouring out of a stab wound. Aragorn looked at her with wide eyes as she blinked a few times and then fell off her horse, hitting the ground with a thud.