For Frodo

After a couple of days after the meeting of the commanders, they were marching out of Minas Tirith, a grand army or horsemen behind them

After a couple of days after the meeting of the commanders, they were marching out of Minas Tirith, a grand army or horsemen behind them. Aragorn and Alaina led them at the front, their horses side by side. They could see Mordor off in the distance, it wouldn't be too long until they were there. 

Alaina held Adigo's reign with one hand and her shoulders were back, she stood tall. Her brother looked different, he had the top of his hair pulled back and out of his face. And his armor bore the sign of the White Tree. "You look like king already," Alaina said, laughing as he glared at her.

"I'm not," Aragorn argued.

"Not officially, no." She turned her head and looked at the large army behind them, "But these people already see you as their leader."

Aragorn finally looked at Alaina, she too had her hair pulled back and out of her face. Her breastplate also had the sign of the White Tree on it. She looked like a royal warrior, her naturally silver armor had been dipped in black paint and she had been gifted with white Mithril chainmail by a local blacksmith. Aragorn couldn't help but smile, "They already see you as their leader too, their queen."

Alaina laughed out loud this time, "Maybe, but I will never be the queen. You will be king very soon," She told him, her smile soon faded as she noticed the land closer to Mordor was almost completely dead.

Aragorn paused for a moment, "About that.."

Alaina's face twisted and her head whipped towards Aragorn, "I know what you are thinking brother, I won't allow it."

"We are the heirs of Isildur and Elendil, once I am king I will rule both Arnor and Gondor, reuniting the kingdoms once more," Aragorn spoke quickly as Alaina shut her eyes and rejected anything he said. "I cannot rule both kingdoms, Alaina."

"You have a chance to reunite the kingdoms, Aragorn, don't mess that chance up by giving them two different rulers," Alaina spoke fiercely. 

Aragorn sighed and though for a moment, "What if... you ruled Arnor and I ruled Gondor. As one kingdom, we worked together. And as soon as my son comes of age to rule, he will rule the united kingdom once more," Aragorn spoke like he had a very intelligent thought.

Alaina only rolled her eyes, but the thought stayed in her mind. Living in Arnor would bring her and Legolas closer to Mirkwood. And it would help keep the kingdom under control if they had two rulers that worked completely together. give minutes later, she responded, "What if we disagree on something?"

"We won't," Aragorn defended.

"What if we do?" Alaina asked, this time looking at her brother with pleading eyes.

"Then we will figure it out. But when have we ever disagreed on something?" Aragorn said, laughing at his own words. Alaina laughed with him until they came around the corner of the mountain and saw the Black Gate in front of them.