Athelas

time skipping because it's basically just hella peaceful after Aragorn and Alaina become rulers of the Reunited Kingdom.

Also, WARNING: This chapter is basically just a bunch of hella fluff and angst... and a tad bit of smut. SO, have fun.

November 19th, Fourth Age (22)

Alaina and Legolas often took days off in their time as king and queen. This happened to be one of those days. Alaina rolled over to find that the Elf that she loved so dearly, wasn't by her side in bed. She groaned, she wanted him there with her.

She rolled onto her back once more and sat up, looking around. She saw the balcony doors up and pulled the covers back, putting her feet onto the stone cold floor. She was wearing a white silk robe that stopped mid-thigh that was see through if you stood close enough in the right lighting.

She walked through the room and to the balcony where her husband stood leaning on the railing of the balcony, only wearing a pair of trousers. His muscular back was turning towards her and she had to stop to look at it for a moment. She leaned against the doorframe for a minute before tiptoeing forward and standing behind him.

Alaina reached her hands forward, running them from his back around to his chest. She felt him jump slightly, not being able to hear her because of the slight wind that spun throughout the air. A smile appeared on his face as he felt her hands slide around him.

The top half of his hair was pulled into a braid in the back, the lower half hanging straight as usual. He turned, grabbing her hands with his own as he leaned his back against the railing, pulling her towards him and clasping his hands around her lower waist.

Her body was completely pressed against his but she used her hands to lean back so she could look at his face. "Morning," she said with a large smile on her face which caused Legolas' smile to grow.

"I have something planned for today," he smirked at her, his hands going lower to rest on her butt.

Alaina became anxious but made a joke nonetheless, "As long as you are shirtless all day I don't care what we do."

They were soon out in the middle of the nearest forest. Though, they had to be careful, they were near Dunland. Legolas and Alaina told their three guards to stay put at the entrance of the forest as they rode their horses in. It was a beautiful and light forest, and they came to a small lake in the center of it. They had discovered it a while back, realizing it was the most blue water they had ever seen. It was surrounded by a small clearing of the trees, tall grass laid there.

Alaina and Legolas got off their horses and set up a blanket and a picnic on the tall grass. They laid in the sun where the sun shown through the trees onto their blanket. Though Legolas knew Alaina couldn't sit still. Her fingers began to brush up his arm and slid around his shoulder, leaning over him slightly before she began to press her lips to his neck, sucking and biting at it.

He attempted to keep silent and stay still as though he wasn't fazed by it but eventually a small groan slipped from his lips. Alaina's thumb pushed his chin away, opening his neck up more as she licked from the nape of his neck to his earlobe before she took his earlobe gently between her teeth, earning another moan. She knew it was his weakness.

He soon reached towards her and grabbed the back of her thigh and pulled it over his body, causing her to straddle him now. He then sat up, causing their chests to be pushed together as she slipped his shirt off of his shoulders, revealing his muscular torso.

Her lips connected to his neck once more as his hands began to brush the light robe off of her own shoulders, she leaned her head back as his own lips traveled down her neck, a gasp came from her mouth as he sucked and the nibbled at the sensitive skin afterwards.