One

Aliyah Kylena Jones get the hell out my house. I've never met a child that sleeps all the damn time. My og yells at me.

Okay ma I'm up. I groan.

I get out my bed and go to my bathroom. I do my hygiene, and beat my face.  I walk in my closet and grab an outfit, my olive green tank, and some high waisted dark jeans, and my gold necklace. I was cute asf so I had to take a picture (MM)

I walk downstairs and see my og kissing on some man.

Ma, this why I had to go. I say rolling my eyes.

Yes bitch, and keep rolling them eyes and Ima throw my shoes at yo head. She replies.

I laugh and walk to the front door, get you some butt ma, I say walking out.

I walk down the street and see all the no limits outside herbs house.

Wassup Liyah, damn did yo head get bigger. Mally asks

Nigga if you don't shut yo jacquess wanna be ass up. I reply rolling my eyes and flipping my hair.

Shit stiff ma. He says laughing.

I flip him off, and walk over to Brandon, who's sitting on the steps.

Wassup I say sitting on the step in front of him.

Hey ma he says kissing me.

Me and Brandon don't date but that's my nigga, you know.

What you got on tho, got yo titties out and shit, gone make me bend you over right here in front of everybody. He whispers in my ear.

Ew Buckz over here talm bout bending Liyah over and fuckin her man Kyro loud ass yells.

Shut the fuck up nigga, bibby says laughing.

I cover my face and lean back on bibby.

We was all chilling until my phone rings and squeak grabs it out my hands.

Who the fuck is Jalen with some wet emojis. He asks being annoying.

Yeah who the fuck is that, bibby asks upset.

Its nobody man damn. I say sighing, I knew how this was gone end.

Brandon pushes me out of his lap and onto the floor.

Nigga what the fuck is wrong with you, I say getting off the floor.

You in my lap and shit having other niggas calling you, what the fuck do you think this is. He yells.

Brandon, you the one talm bout you ain't gone drop your hoes and shit, fuck I look like being loyal to you and you still fucking bitches. Dumb as fuck.  I grab my phone and sit on the other couch.

He grabs me and pulls me outside.

Brandon what the fuck you doing nigga, jerking me around like you have no home training.

Aliyah, why you still playing. Bibby says staring at me.

B what you talking about ? I ask

I'm talm bout me and you. When you gone stop trippin and be with me.

Brandon, you know why. I've already told you me and you could never be together while you still trappin.

He looks at me and frowns, man Ight I got you babygirl.

I roll my eyes, I'm going home, walk me. I say looking at him.

Ight ma, let me go tell all em in tha house.

He goes and tells them and he walks me to my house.

Thank you, goodnight I say kissing his cheek.

Girl, fuck you talm bout, goodnight. I'm staying wit you. He says smirking.

Boy hush ya mouth come on. I say leading him in.

I see my ma passed out on the couch with ha new man.

Ma get tha fuck up and get in your bed. I say laughing.

She gets up and smacks my head, don't cuss at me. I stand there astonished she just smacked me and her and Brandon stand there laughing.

Oh hey Brandon baby I didn't even see you there, she says smirking at us. You staying.

If that's okay with you I am ma'am. He says

Boy you know it's okay with me I'm just waiting on y'all to stop playing and be together. She says.

I know ma I'm waiting on her to stop playing. He says glaring at me.

I roll my eyes and grab his hand pulling him to my room. Goodnight ma I yell.

We go in my room and I go to the bathroom and strip, and take my makeup off. I put my hair in a bun and put a tanktop on. I walk out and Brandon's in his boxers laying in my bed.

You tryna get fucked tonight huh, he says looking at me.

Nah nigga not tonight I say smirking.

Girl you Fr trippin. He says laughing.

I lay beside him and he puts his arm around me and we go to sleep.