Three

I walked in my house to see nobody was there.

I texted my mom and asked her where she was and she said she wouldn't be home until tommorrow. What the hell. Now I'm alone. I go up to my room and change into some comfortable shit and lay on my bed.

Man Brandon ain't shit. I blink away tears and lay in my bed thinking.

Thinking about how much I really love him and how wrong he does me. I think about how much I wanna be with him even when he does stupid shit. I gotta stop letting him hurt me. I don't deserve this.

He really just stood in the club and called me a hoe in front of everybody, I'm embarrassed, hurt, and angry.

No me and Brandon aren't together, but ion wanna be with him if he's still fucking with these bitches, and he's still playing in these streets. I love him and I don't wanna see him get hurt, but I can't let him hurt me either.

I wake up the next morning to a lot of missed calls from jaleah and even some from Brandon.

I see one that stands out

Brandon😻❤💍 So you just gone leave while I'm talking to you Ight bet💯🖕🏽 you prolly suckin sum other nigga dick rn 🤔

What the fuck I yell throwing my phone across the room. I can't believe this nigga is really saying this bullshit. He's lost his fucking mind.

A couple hours later

Jaleah came over earlier and she's trying to talk me into going to herbs house because she wanna see him but she doesn't wanna feel by herself 🙄

I finally caved in and she told me I had to look like I ain't Miss bibby. And I kind of don't after that bullshit ass text he sent me. I put my clothes on and we headed down to herbs.

I had to admit I looked fine as hell g 😻

We got to herbs and I seen Brandon staring at me. I rolled my eyes and lit a blunt.

Damn girl ion ever see yo ass smoking no more, I was startin to thank you had quit then i was like it's no way ha ass got some smokers lungs and shit mally says laughing.

Nigga shut the fuck up nigga damn always gotta say stupid shit I say flipping him off, I can't tell he's high off his shit cuz he's rambling stupid shit.

We all drinking and smoking and I was high as fuck. Herb was tryna sing, and we was all jumping around and dancing like we ain't have no sense except for bibby. He was just sitting there looking like he didn't belong with us.

Bibby pov

Everybody was acting a fool but I couldn't my head wasn't in the right place. Liyah lookin like a snack rn tho😻💦💦I really do love Liyah. I ain't mean to call her a hoe. I was drunk and I saw her twerking on that nigga. It pissed me off. Ion want nobody to have her, but I can't be loyal. I like fucking bitches. Ion wanna be tied down but I know I'm hurting ha and ion wanna do that. 💔