Two

Bitchhh you look fine as hell, my best bitch Jaleah says, but you really think bibby gone let you go out in public looking like this?

Bitch I'm grown I do what I want. Bibby don't own me. I say laughing.

Girl hush yo 17 year old grown ass up my og says coming in the room, damn my daughter so pretty she says smiling.

Thanks ma, I say smiling and flipping my hair.

And you know Brandon gone tear yo ass up when he sees this dress, I hear him now "got all these niggas looking at what's mine, fuck wrong wit you" my mom says laughing.

Oh my god ma, you sound just like his ass g, I say laughing, got me crying my makeup off.

We get in Leah's benz and drive to some club called bad and boujee.

This a ghetto ass club girl, Leah says laughing.

Girl we bout to turn the fuck up tho. I say twerking.

We go up and Leah's mom is fucking the bouncer so we get right in. My og comes in handy she says laughing.

We go to the lil bar and get some Hennessy. A couple hours and a hella lot of twerking later, Leah comes up to me and pulls me over to her.

Girl you not gone believe this shit boo, Ima let you see it come on , she says pulling me over to a corner, and I see Brandon kissing some nasty looking, stiff weave ass bitch.

I blink my tears away, man you know what ion cry over no nigga man, fuck him I yell to jaleah.

Right boo, fuck that nigga, look there go yo nigga jalen she says pointing.

I go over to him and pull him to the floor with me and start twerking on his fine ass.

(Lucas coly is Jalen)

He's grabbing on my ass and kissing up on me when I feel myself being pulled away.

What the fuck Brandon! I yell

What the fuck you doing all up on this nigga, twerking and shit, this all mine Aliyah. Fuck you thought this was I should beat his fucking ass man. Touching on my girl and shit. You really being a hoe right now Liyah.

Hold the fuck up, I'm being a hoe, nah nigga first of all I seen you kissing on that ugly bitch back there, and second we not tofuckinggether because you still wanna play these games Brandon. So while you fucking these bitches, Ima fuck these niggas, fuck out my face with that bullshit. I yell in his face. I walk away from him and call and uber home.

(Jaleah)

(Jaleah)