Seven

We finally get back to herbs house and all these niggas staring at us.

Damn liyah why yo fat ass outta breath, mally dumbass ask.

I know my ass fat boo 🤪 I say spinning around, But nah fr B just beat some dude ass and the cops showed up so our asses ducked out that bitch.

Buckz yo ass gotta stop fighting, it ain't gone get you nowhere. Herb says lighting a blunt.

Nigga you just beat buddy ass the other day. I say laughing.

Hell yeah nigga gone try to run off wit my weed. Jerked the shit out my hand and ran off.

I was gone give it back, after I rolled my blunt. Mally says rolling his eyes.

A couple hours later me and Jaleah decided to go back to my house. We were laying across my bed watching love and hip hop Hollywood when my mom came in and layed on the bed.

Y'all know y'all gotta go to school tomorrow right? She asks us.

Mmmmm. I say rolling my eyes

Leah you staying tonight ? My mom asks her

Yeah Ma, you know yeen getting rid of me. She says laughing.

Leah and her mom have never really gotten along. Her mom is usually at work, but when she's home, she's always yelling and hitting Leah. And her boyfriend moved in a couple months ago, and he's a creep. So Leah's been staying with us a lot.

The next morning

I wake up at 7:00, and we gotta leave by 8:20. I go do my hygiene and hop in the shower. When I get out I lotion up, and Put my hair in a high ponytail. When I'm done I go pick out my outfit (MM) and put my clear lipgloss on. When I come out the bathroom Leah's standing there waiting on me.

Bitch you tryna go get Chick-fil-A ?

Yeah let's go, I tell her as I grab my keys and go get in my car. We drive to Chick-fil-A and get our food, and then we head to school.

Bitch ion wanna be here I say pulling in and parking.

I really don't like bitches. The only people i really can stand are Leah, Bibby, And gang nem.

We go in and I go to my first period and Leah goes to hers. I go in and sit in my seat in the back. Everybody else comes in and sits and the lil teacher goes and starts teaching. Ion ever pay him any attention because this Gov/Econ and that shits boring. I had my head down when I feel somebody tapping on my shoulder.

What, I say popping my head up.

Damn shawty don't get whiplash. He says laughing.

Haha, what you want Jason ?

I'm having a party tonight, you tryna come? He says

Yeah I might, text me where it's gonna be at. I say putting my head back down.

Last time I went out it started some shit with Bibby. But hell we not together so I might just go.

Jason- and yes lmao that's Diddy's son