Nine

Aliyah pov

Bibby brought me back to my house, and my moms car wasn't there. She's probably at one of her boyfriends house. We got out the car and went to my room. I changed into some pink boyshorts and a tank top. When I walked back into my room Bibby was standing there staring at me.

Why you looking at me like that ?

Mane hush, he says coming to me.

He picks me up and lays me on the bed, pulling down my boyshorts. He starts rubbing his fingers around my kitty, then he inserts two fingers in pumping slowly then getting faster. He pulls his fingers out and licks my juices off them.He pulls my thighs up and starts licking my kitty, his tongue goes slow then fast. And he starts sucking on my clit. He keeps sucking me until I cum in his mouth.

Bibby I'm ready, I moan

You sure ? Ion wanna force nun babygirl.

Yeah Im sure I say pulling down his pants and swirl my tongue around his tip. I put him in my mouth and start sucking slow then fast until he cums in my mouth. He picks me up and lays me back on the bed, spreading my legs he positions himself and inserts himself inside me. He's starts stroking slowly picking up his pace.

Ouuuu Bibby oh my gooodddd, I moan

He turns me over and I arch my back and he puts himself back inside me going fast.

Ouuu daddy yes right there ouuu

He slows down his strokes until he pulls out and cums in my mouth.

I get up and instantly sit back down. He just sits and laughs at me.

B its not funny, I still feel you in my stomach.

He laughs again as I stand up and go brush my teeth and hop in the shower. I wash my body and get out and lotion myself. I walk back in my room and see Bibby eating cereal and watching black ink. I shake my head and climb into my bed and lay beside him. He pulls me closer to him and kisses me, and we both fall asleep

Jay POV

Herb omggg I moan as he slams himself into me in the backseat of his car.

Fuckk he moans kissing on my neck.

I'm on top riding him when I feel him nutting inside me.

Damn baby, my bad. He says smirking

You good I'm on birth control. I say shaking my head. 

Aliyah POV

I woke up and Bibby was still asleep. I get my phone and see I've got a text from Jay.

Jay 💚- what happened when Bibby brought that ass home 😂😭🤪
Liyah ❤️ - Bitch all kinda shit 🤑 let's go get our hair right tho and ima tell you everything😏
Jay 💚 - lmaooo ighh I'll meet you in like 20

I get out the bed and go do my hygiene and hop in the shower. I get out lotion myself, and just put my hair up, my girl gone get me right today. I go put an outfit on and put my clear lipgloss on. I go see Bibby ass still sleep,

B wake up. I say shaking his shoulder.

Where yo ass going in that lil ass outfit, he says pulling on my dress.

I'm going to get my hair done, I'll be back in a lil bit I say kissing him.

Here baby have fun, he says handing me a couple hundred.

Nah ion need this, I say giving it back.

Liyah take it.

I take the money and put it in my purse.

Bye baby, thank you

Bye babygirl.

I leave and go meet Jay. We walk in and see Laila and Kalia.

Hey boo, Kalia says coming up and hugging me.

Hey girl, I say hugging her back.

We sit down and they start on our hair.

Okay now tell me what happened wit you and Bibby last night girl. Jaleah says staring at me.

Ighh so you know he made me leave the party or whatever, he took me back to my house and he went down on me 👅 then I went down on him, I say laughing, then I was just like I'm ready B. And girllll when I tell you that shit was good. It was amazingggg. My ass couldn't even walk straight.

Ouuuu my bitch finally gave it uppppp ! She says laughing.

A couple hours later they finally finished our hair and me and liyah go eat at zaxbys.

Liyah (MM)

Jaleah (above)

Jaleah (above)