Six

Liyah pov

It's been about two weeks since Brandon got out the hospital and we haven't seen each other since the other day at Ruth chris. I miss his dumbass.

Bitch just call his fucking ass, Jaleah says rolling her eyes

what you talm bout fool, I say acting clueless

Girl you been acting all depressed an shit without Buckz ass, I'm tired of it so call him. She says throwing me my phone.

Let's just go to herb house, I suggest.

We get dressed and walk to herbs, they always at his house like they don't got they own homes. We walk up and I see some thot sucking mally dick in the middle of the yard.

Nigga, how fucked up is yo ass, letting sum thot suck yo shit in front of mf everybody. I say laughing

He was so fucked up he ain't even hear me.

Aye ma come hea, Brandon deep ass voice yell.

I walk over to him and he pulls me in his lap.

Where yo ass been ma, I ain't seen you in like two mf weeks. He says kissing me

Awhhh, you missed me daddy I whisper in his ear.

Girl don't start sum shit you can't finish. He says smirking

Nahh me and Brandon haven't had sex, but I tease his ass all the time. I want to actually be with him and be his only girl before I give it up. I want it to be special. I want to do it because he loves me and I love him, not because he wants some pussy and I'm the only one around.

Babyyyyy I say smiling at Brandon.

What you want Liyah.

Why I gotta want something... can't I just love you damn.

He rolls his eyes, so you don't want nothing he says looking at me.

Walk with me to the store. I say smiling again.

Man come on, I knew yo ass wanted some shit talm bout babyyyy. Gtfo

Stfu, baby can you carry me I say holding his hand.

Come on lil girl damn, always wanting something.

I jump on his back and he walks to the store. We pass by some hatin ass bitches but Brandon just carried me right on past them, like they wasn't even there. I was proud he ain't even speak. yes baby be rude to these hoes!

We go in the store and I get some takis, a Hershey bar, a Dr Pepper, and sum starbursts.

Fatass Brandon says rolling his eyes.

You love my fatass Bitch, I say flipping my hair.

I do, he says paying for it.

Awhh thank you baby.

Before he can say anything some wack ass nigga gone come and grab my ass, hey baybeh, you should come fuck with a real nigga.

Hold the fuck up, get tha fuck outta here my nigga, ion know who tf you think you grabbing on but this is my mf girl! You gone have to back the fuck up pussy ass nigga

Nahh nigga, this our girl today.

That's all It took for Brandon to start beating the fuck outta this lil boy. We heard police sirens and I grabbed my stuff and me and Brandon ran all the way back to herbs house