My pov

Dipper awoke. He looked around to see his family. Why was he not at the ward? Not that he wasn't happy.
     "Mom, where am I?" He looked up. His mom hugged him, and she picked him up. He was surprisingly light. Mabel smiled brightly, he smiled back, happy his sister was still the same. But something felt off, he looked around, it was the basement, but nicer. He turned his sister talking about glitter. Wasn't he supposed to be happy? Why did he feel something was missing.
     He was so tired though, he rested his head.
      There was a floating triangle, "AHHHHHHH! WHAT ARE YOU!" The triangle looked down, turning slightly blue.
     "Queen?" He looked up. Dipper was confused, why was this thing looking at him like this. The thing started to hug him, and he felt like he was being hit by a brick. The little triangle turned human and his memories flooded back like a flowing river.
     Chills went down his spine as Bill purred into his neck. (Bill is the same age as dipper 16) dipper let out a small moan.
   "I missed you Queen." Dipper whimpered, he felt bill press against him.
     Mustering his voice, trying to be a little bit less embarrassed "Hello my k-" he let out a moan as bit his neck.
      "BILL, WAIT UNTIL IM AWAKE AND CAN ACTUALLY ENJOY IT IN PEACE." Bill whined.
     "Ok Pinetree, just look in the fridge and you'll find the incantation to make me real again."
     Dipper woke, sleeping on his cozy bed, and snapped into his nasty old clothes. Walking to my fridge, I checked my neck with a random mirror. BASTARD! Dipper muttered to himself as he checked his fridge. The was the incantation.
                         Random Latin incantation  i can't say be cause I don't wanna summon Satan today
     He covered his neck with an old scarf. He waited, and there was his King. Dipper heard footsteps, ushering Bill into his bathroom. His sister waved at him, and keeping up the act he smiled and waved back.
    "Hey Dippin dots what's that scarf for?" Balls.

Sorry that it's short
Next chapter will have the lemon. S n M kink, soooo. Kinda just watch out