IVE WRITTEN aka apology

I've finally written, yay. Let's start off with an apology. I'm sorry for not writing. There were a large sum of factors to why not, so I'll list them off.
Writers block
I was reading the Harry Potter series
I had no motivation
I legit forgot about this story
And I was really lazy
I know none of this matters, and I still should have wrote. I haven't wrote since what last year, so I'm doing a suprise birthday gift to some, also I'm kinda of bad at writing. Thank you all for stating with the story, those who have, you are the specials.

Dipper walked out of the bunker enjoying the nice breeze. Bill is staying in their room, deciding on what to do. Humming happily Dipper walked of the soreness(😈), and walked to the shack. Nobody was awake, thank god. And he walked to his room.
      "What will I do today?" He thought out loud. His bare feet meeting hard wood. He chuckled to himself. He could hear the heartbeats of his former family from their respective rooms. He walked into the kitchen waiting for his 'family' to awaken.
"Morning Dip! I've never seen you up this early"
Dipper inwardly sneered, but put on a sheepish smile, "Nightmares, who needs them." Mabel laughed.
'I'll rip her tongue out'
"Hey Dipper?" 'Throw her into a pit of fire'
"Yes Mabel?" He had asked indifferently.
"Did you get bruised in your sleep, cause you neck, is, uh different." Oh god, the 'rents would hate seeing this
"U-uhhh, well," he stammered, stop stammering up befitting of a demon, Mabel grinned.
"Did you go meet your boyfriend...!" She squealed. Shut up you disgusting meat bag Dipper wrapped his scarf around his neck damn it Bill! He looked into his worthless sisters eyes. She had started asking who his boyfriend was, what he looked like, how old was he, was he nice, does he smell good. I'll rip your eyes out. He felt vulnerable in this state of being. Acting human it was strange.
"I'm going to go to the forest." The words slipped out of his lips.
Mabel looked excited "CAN I COME!?!?"
"Sure why not" inwardly he cackled, he'd lead her away, kill her and take over this worthless earth.
That's how he found himself dragging an annoying seventeen year old glittery pink puff ball around.
Then he brought her to the bunker, she was so excited. He lead her to the tech room, and the different labs. And almost smirked when he saw Bill, right behind her.

And then

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-" he laughed.

That was when Mabel the evil wench found herself tied to a cold metal table, pleading for mercy.
She saw her brother wearing slutty clothes who would have thought. Even in her predicament, she felt a strong need to yell at her brother, tell him his mistake, he could change, and she also felt the need to call him a slag, a whore, she wanted to tell him he looked like a cheap slut, a good for nothing prostitute. Mabel felt the need to belittle her brother something awful. And, stupidly, she did.
"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS, YOU WERE MY BROTHER AND THEN YOU BECAME A CHEAP WHORE? YOU SOLD OUT THE FAMILY, THE WORLD, FOR WHAT, TO LOOK LIKE A SLUT. I BET YOU HAVE ALREADY FUCKED A HUNDRED GUYS. YOU RUINED THE FAMILY NAME. YOU DISGUSTED ME. I CANT BELEIVE YOUR SUCH A FUCKING SLUT-"
Dipper was mad, more than mad, pissed. This bitch thought that she was better. Such a n idiot move to try to demean those who have you captive. Dipper walked to her, and pulled her mouth open. He took out his claws and slashed her tongue clean off, blood spouting from her mouth. Her eyes gleaming in silent pleas.
  As dipper started to slowly slash her open, he heard her trying to beg for help, but all that came out were muffled cries.
Then he stabbed her in the stomach, watching her wave her hands around, and he started to pull out her intestines.
      Dipper giggled, she was crying, how funny. Soon he dragged her small intestine away from her body, hood coating his appearance. Then he ripped out one of her eyes, and put the small fleshy organ into her mouth. Her good eye widened in disgust. He went to her legs and started to cut them open, bones showing in contrast to all the red.
       He ripped her femur, and threw it into a corner.
    Then finally, he ripped out her heart.
When he was done she was nothing but blood and meant