Yay lemon Dipper pov

I'll tell you when the lemon starts
   I warily glanced at Mabel. Soon she became impatient and ran after me. To my surprise she was pretty fast. And she yanked my scarf off.
    She started squealing. "DIP N DOTS! You got a boyfriend!" She teased. I knew she was happy that I supposedly moved on from bill. Whom I was to meet tonight. My face became bright red, "Mabel don't tell!" I falsely pleaded, putting the scarf back on.
   "I won't bro bro, but tell me. How do you already have a boyfriend?!"
    "Um..." I shrug.
Soon it was midnight and I slipped out of bed. Snapping my fingers, I changed into my nice clothes. I flew over to the old bunker and told the password. Bill sat on the couch.
   "Hey Pinetree." His voice sent shivers down my spine. (BILL AND DIPPER ARE BOTH SIXTEEN!!!)
   I ran over to him, jumped on his lap, and kissed him.
               AUTHOR POINT OF VEIW NOT DIPPERS!
Oh yeah lemon ahead
      Soon the kiss became heated, and Dipper was straddling bill. Soon they both noticed a problem. The blonde demon started kissing down the brunet neck, said brunet was letting out small whimpers. Dipper started to grind on Bill, creating the friction he oh so needed. Caught of guard bill let out a growl. The smaller male noticing this, grinned, and pressed further into his exploration.  The blonde soon had enough and flipped the smaller onto his back.
    The smaller brunet squeaked, unprepared for the sudden change of roles.
    Then a devilish idea came into bills head. "Call me master." Dipper confused asked why.
   "Because I said so." He bit into the male flesh.
   Dipper moans and, as he was told, moaned out. "MASTER." Bill almost came right there. The blonde started trailing kisses to the brunettes collar bone, magically undoing the buttons on the boy's shirt. He kissed down the boys chest then, he stopped at the males short shorts. He looks up expectantly at said male.
    "Beg." He commanded. Dipper, aiming to please his lover, did as he asked.
    "Master please.." He whimpered, bill looked imploring for more.
    "Master...Please fuck me!" He yelped. Bill was happy with this response, and ripped off the males shorts, along with his boxers. He grabbed dippers member, and licked it. Pulling of his own pants, bill put the member in his mouth. Dipper let out more moans. And bill purred, sending Dipper into pure bliss.
     "M-Mast-ter! I will to," he moans " Please you as well." He flipped the blonde onto his back and stared at the tent in his boxers. He fiddled with the briefs, then took them off. He started bobbing his head, and bill let out primal growls. And just before bill could finish, he put dipper on the couch. And dipper understood.
   He straddled bill, and then started riding him. Bill looked at the males flushed face, as he cried out in pleasure. And then his lover came, bill not long after, and they both collapsed,
    "I love you bill." Bill smiled at his sweet boyfriend.
   "I love you too"