Four

Author's note: Updating once again. Sorry about the long wait. This chapter is un-edited by my beta. So hopefully I'll be able to edit this version and get the edited version out soon. I was just so happy with this chapter that I just wanted to get this out to you all. Let me know what you thought. Thanks and enjoy!

I sit silently in my room.

Weird didn't seem to justify anything anymore. Strange would be better or maybe, coincidence for lack of a better word.

Was there something about me that lit like a bright light signifying to others of supernatural descent to come barraging at me at all corners of the earth? Yes I traded vampires for werewolves how does that even happen? I sit down on the bed and lay myself back staring at the crown molding upon my ceiling.

Even without the advanced hearing of a vampire or werewolf I could hear my aunt readily raiding the cabinets for edible food. Maybe I was just over-thinking it. Yes Scott and I could still communicate like before. I was dreading the dinner knowing Scott would have to survive it on a full moon.

Nothing will happen, at least that's what I say to myself. It still didn't make me feel better. Taking a deep breathe to calm my nerves I decide whatever happens happens. And I would try my best at understanding Scott's situation.

I could relate: I wanted to be a vampire, I wanted that all consuming feeling of confidence and strength, and I wanted to have all of forever with Edward. I wanted to be something other then human and that in itself is why Scott's revelation about being something more then ordinary wasn't a big stretch not surprising.

Yet I froze misstep.
It was like a sudden realization had been made.
The dreams.
The seductive man I had gotten to know through my dreams - the strangeness of them and the last one.

I look at my wrist the one James had bitten in Phoenix - his mark was still there but the other bite mark  flashed through my mind and suddenly everything was coming full circle.

The man was real. Why else would I be dreaming of him? Even if I was sounding crazy it somehow connected to what Scott was. It was the whole reason why I asked Charlie for a new start. Somehow I knew Scott knew more then he was letting on and it pained me that I couldn't open that door and demand to know everything Scott knew.

Or could it be that easy?

One way to find out. I continue my steps toward the door opening it and stepping out into the hallway.

I could smell the beginnings of dinner as it wafted through the air I walk down to the right and knock on Scott's door. He opened it. I walked in and he closed it.

"Bella. I know it can still sound crazy although I'm still wrapping my head around the truth you also gave me. I mean actual vampires exist?"

I walk to his bed and sit down. I had my face facing him but I didn't know how to do this. How to come to terms with my thoughts and how I could possibly make sense without sounding upright crazy.

"Scott I don't think me coming here to Beacon Hills was a coincidence. "

"Why do you say that?" I could hear him ask as he stood before me crossing his arms against his chest. His eyes conveyed an emotion of worry as his gaze never faltered and gave me his undivided attention.

"I have been having these dreams. Before I had officially broke things off with Edward. "

"Your ex- vampire?"

Scott had cut in to clarify just who I was speaking of. I nod in confirmation and resume what I had suddenly realized about how I came to be in Beacon Hills, "the dreams started and within my dreams there would always be this man. This compelling and sometimes endearing character. My dreams would take on strange settings: a basement with a full moon leaking through a window, a erotic dream where I couldn't look away from scarlet eyes, and my most recent my lower half of my body had been submerged in water. "