Seven

Author's Note- .......I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I truly am. It's been awhile and I have no excuse for leaving this story!!! This chapter is a bit short but I wanted to at least give you all an update something to quench you all for the time being!! And again please vote and review I'm truly thankful for each of your comments! They inspire, and they make me feel good about my writing ability! Thank you again and enjoy - Woolley119 (my name on Wattpad) and Bella4evr3 ( my name on my FF.net account)

"Class we have a new student. She has just moved from Forks, Washington - Bella give us a quick fact about yourself. "

I hear from the teacher...or coach - was he even able to teach? I shook my head so I could concentrate.

"Um I don't really have anything to say. " I say tucking loose strand of hair away from my face and behind my ear. Trying to shrug the question off. I wasn't exactly great when I was the subject of attention.

"Surely you do. " I know that the coach is just trying to ease myself into the class. But I just really just wanted a normal class period. Was that just too much to ask for?

"Coach i don't think she does. " I sigh audibly - at last I had help, but I couldn't bear seeing Stiles yelled out. So I caved and told.

"Stilinski -"

"So I like to read literature. My favorite is a tie between Romeo and Juliet and Wuthering Heights. And I love the heat of California it's a change from the rainy town I hail from. " I suddenly say. I didn't really want Stiles to get in trouble. In response I had made the class laugh.

"Thanks that wasn't too hard now was it? Now Bella onto your seat. Today's class people is about risk and reward. Who wants to take a risk?"

"Coach. "

"Stiles get up here. "

"Yes Coach. "

"Now Stiles. Do you want to risk getting this quarter into the mug" I watched as Coach pointed to the coffee mug he placed on the ground.

"And risk being benched all semester or are you going to take it and get the reward for moving up a station. Maybe first line?"

"I'll risk it. "

"Atta boy!!"

I watch as Stiles tries to get in his best tossing stance and I hear the class around me laugh and I had no choice but to laugh as well. Well this wasn't to bad, I thought as class went on without incident. It wasn't that bad, I think to myself when I followed after Scott and Stiles to Stiles's jeep in the parking lot. It was normal. Well, close to the normal I could ever be.

Yet when I remembered what happened last night the more my heart ached at the memory of Peter.

The man within my dreams. Oh how I wish everything made sense.

But why take the easy road when the harder road had more to give?