Five

Author's Note: hey everyone so I'm really sorry about not updating! School has been ruling my life with an iron grip. So many papers and novels to read leaves no time to write my thoughts out. This chapter is a bit short but I wanted to give you all something. So please comment on what you thought and I thank you for the continued support. Thanks and enjoy!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Wolf!! All rights go to MTV and its rightful owner and writer.

Once we parked in between the yellow painted lines.

I was hesitant. Hesitating in my steps.

Goosebumps ran along from the very tips of my toes to my ends of my shoulder blades. I jumped in my shoes when Stiles came from behind me, starling me out of my mind, "Alright there Bella?" Stiles and Scott were standing on either side of me.

"Yeah. Just nervous, I guess. " I
admitted a bit worriedly.

"There's nothing to be nervous about." Stiles reassures and adds,"besides I'm sure this relative of Derek's couldn't possibly be all that bad. I mean look at him. The look that Derek gives to anyone could only pass a generation. Well one can hope." Stiles remarks. I could see Scott's dumbfounded expression.

I laugh and smile at Stiles and Scott. He took a nervous situation and turned it into one of complete laughter.

"Now let's see who this uncle of Derek's is. " I nod and follow after them. Once we set foot inside, I notice for the first time where exactly we were. It was an Institution called Beacons Crossing.

"An Institution. " I say aloud and somehow saying it aloud made the situation even more crazier and real and more ironic than anything else I had learned earlier in the day. To believe I had been dreaming and going out of my mind all this time and it leads me to a freaking institution. What sort of rotten twist of fate was this?

I wonder what others would say if I told them vampires and werewolves existed. Yep, it was totally official - I would surely have a room plastered with my name on it - my own sweet hell in this quaint little place.

Derek strode right in after us and he didn't bother stopping at the sign in desk - Scott, Stiles, and I closely followed after him sending curious looks to the lady at the front desk and the nurses we had passed by. None of who stopped us or questioned us which was a bit odd, I though to myself.

Derek led us to a room - the door had been left mysteriously open and I stopped short before entering. I'm sure Scott and Derek could hear my heartbeat - it was fast and erratic, nausea wanted to take over and I felt unusually terrible, the nerves weren't going away and I wanted to purge my guts out right then and there. I felt like was dying.

"Bella. Are you okay?" Scott's voice was a welcomed one and the comforting hand upon my shoulder gave me some strength to calm my nerves. "Yeah. I'm just..." I try to explain the rest but the pure understanding that floods off my cousin of mine makes me feel the soothing relief that comes off him. Each second that passed my erratic heartbeat steadied to a slow rhythm.

"Nervous?" I nod my head in conformation, "you have nothing to be nervous about. " Derek intervenes and simply states, as I see Scott giving Derek a look that spoke by itself. I watch as Derek walks over to his uncle.

"My uncle has been left to sit and watch from this window for years. Ever since the fire that killed most of my family - my uncle got the worst of it - being burned and paralyzed from the neck down. He hasn't moved or talked since that day. Now all of us have to figure out why you have this connection to my uncle. "

I walk - a little shakily, but my bottle of nerves almost seemed to disappear when I walk the final few steps, so I was standing in-front of the man within my dreams. I could hear his voice, be mine..., in my head from the very first dream that took up residence within my mind. And I could of swore his eyes moved and met my own.

However the others didn't seem to notice this, "I have a theory on what it could possibly mean but it hasn't happened for many years. Not since my mother,Tahlia Hale. "

"This isn't a mere coincidence is it?" I worriedly ask. My voice couldn't keep the fear at bay.

"No it isn't. " Derek replies. "And if it's what I'm thinking danger isn't that far from you. "

"So what does this mean?" Scott asks.
"It means Bella is pack. " Derek returns.

My eyes somehow make their way back to Peter and I couldn't look away even if I wanted to. Deep within his eyes I saw everything. I saw my future.