Six

Author's Noe: sorry everyone if I've been away for awhile. I've just recently graduated so that alone spares me a lot of time for writing my stories. So lots of updates in the near future. Yay!!! I sincerely hope you all love this chapter since I kept you all waiting for a long while. Don't forget to comment on what you liked or disliked thanks, Woolley119.

@NORA-777 - I updated hope you like this chapter!!!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight or Teen Wolf. All rights go to Stephanie Meyer and Teen Wolf's producers and directors. In no way am I profiting off of any of this I'm simply writing for my own and others' amusements.

Lying down upon the bed was when everything came catching up to me. Peter Hale was all I could seem to think about - Derek didn't expand more on the topic and I knew he was hiding something.

Scott and I had snuck successfully back into the house as it had been past one in the morning. After the institution Derek, Stiles, Scott, and myself went back to the remains of the Hale house and spoke further of just what was happening to me. Derek even suggested an idea but didn't feel it was something privy to share. Which pissed me off.

I couldn't sleep. Not after finally seeing the actual character from my dream real and not just a figment of my imagination.  I sighed I probably couldn't even sleep - all this was just too much to sleep on.

Yet I push through it and start to notice my eyes fluttering shut.

I'm lying upon a white bed with closer insepection I identify the room as being a part of Beacon Hills Crossing - great even my head thinks I should belong in the loony bin! I haul my legs over assuming a upright position - I could hear screams from beyond the door. I cringe at the loud shouts laced with fear, malice, an absolute madness...

Everything was blurry like I had been injected with a sedative or some crazy drug - the door automatically opens by itself as if the thing was haunted - the old metal sounding off the eerie creaking. It was like I wasn't in control of my own body as if I was a mere passenger - the scenery changed from the institution - to a forest laid with leaves and thick branches - grand oaks covering the distance for miles - it was twilight - colors of vibrant orange, pale pink, and yellow fill the sky.

However I freeze when a snap from a nearby branch breaks - slowly my head behind to turn and I see a huge wolf - black fur and the most vibrant blue eyes. I knew it wasn't Peter but it was someone else. Someone I knew for some strange reason like they were apart of myself - part of my family.

The wolf began to change into a dark figure - a dark silhouette I couldn't make out. Whispers brushed against my ear but for the life of me I couldn't tell what it was saying.

"Bella." Someone was shaking me awake. I tiredly blink my eyes to see my Aunt Melissa.

"Ready for your first day?" All I do is groan and put my pillow on my face.

"Oh come on it won't be that bad. "

I know she was trying to motivate me but apparently she didn't really know me.

"I sincerely hope that's true. "

Knowing that first day of schools are not the best. Remembering how she almost wound up dead by Tyler's van if Edward hadn't saved her.
Edward. She hadn't thought about him for awhile and found out that the pain he had inflicted her was only a small ember and soon that ember would fade away. And maybe, just maybe that ember would flare anew - an image of Peter flooding her mind making her blush.

But for now she would get ready for school. She would worry about her dreams and Peter later. Right now she just hoped and prayed for a semi-normal first day of school.

*****************

So riding with Stiles and Scott was an experience. Stiles' jeep gave out when we were only blocks away from the school. Getting to know Stiles a bit more I automatically notice the craziness and compete normal-ness of Stiles. I watched as he grabbed some silver tape from the club department in-front of Scott and going to pop the hood.

"Try it now Scott. " and with a little bit of tape we were back on the road. "Like I said Bella Tape is a god. "

"For sure. " I reply with a little bit of laughter as I see the face Scott was giving me.

"Bella welcome to Beacon Hills High. " Scott says as Stiles parked. I immediately take notice of black-haired girl whose curls bounced off of her shoulders, "morning Scott. " she says as her arms wrap around his torso.

"Morning Allison. Allison meet my cousin Bella. " her eyes meet mine and for some reason she reminded me a lot of Alice and Rosalie combined. She seemed like a nice friend to have - a friend to tell all your secrets to, but a friend who doesn't take betrayal well.

"Nice to meet you, Bella. " her arms uncurl from my cousin's torso and read out and curl around my shoulders in a welcoming hug. I didn't really take warm and fuzzy moments well (another side effect of Edward leaving I could only assume) and the next moment Allison returned to Scott's side.

"So where's Ethics. I heard from Scott that the teacher is absolutely ridiculous. "

"Oh don't get me started, Bells. I can call you that can't I? Coach is the worst. " Stiles says as he hauls me - eyeing Allison and Scott as they follow suit.

Yes this will be a normal first day for me. Please be normal. Oh just please me normal, I think and pray to myself somehow getting it into my brain if I said it a lot of times I would actually begin to believe it.