Fronnie Or Fonnie

Freddys POV

I was sitting on the stage waiting for the night guard to get there so he can stop looking at Bonnie and Foxy flirting with eachother​. I don't know why but I couldn't stop looking at them even though it hurt so bad I just couldn't stop. Chica thought they where cute but I disagree.

Finally the night guard got there and it struck 12:00AM. What a herandis night it was. As Freddy walked to the storage room, Chica entered shortly after I asked "Where's Bonnie"she want silent for a moment and as she started to speak I sighed "Hes with Foxy isn't he" I interpreted. She gulped "Yes I'm sorry Freddy" she said with a sad tone in her voice. "It's fine, I can handle it" I said but in reality I couldn't really, then started to tear up. I layed down staring at the wall, letting my mind explore as I tryed to sleep with pain exploring my heart.

Bonnie's POV

I was in Foxy Cove talking with Foxy for a long time until he leans in for a kiss but surprisingly I tried to back away but he got me anyway. We melt into it but to me it still doesn't feel right. I don't know why but it didn't feel as it used to, as it was ment to.

So I layed down with a million thoughts but I closed my eyes anywhy longing to fall asleep. The next morning I woke up to Foxy cuddled up behind me with one arm around me and the other on my thigh. I got up as quickly as can, walked up and out of Pirates​ Cove. I walked up to Freddy and said "I don't know if I like Foxy anymore."