A Unexpected Turn

------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note
I didn't mention this I'm doing the humen version​ of the band.
------------------------------------------------------

Freddys POV

I held Bonnie then I layed him on the table I grazed his thigh with my left hand and held his head with my right "I'll be right back" I said as I went to lock the door. I kissed him softly "Are you ready" I whispered in his ear "Yeah I'm ready" Bonnie said I looked at him to make sure. He gave me a sexual look and he sqeezed my @$$ he was sure and so I pulled down his pants slowly and throw them on the floor "Looks like someomones excited" I smirked He smiled back .

I slowly moved my hand up and down his calf, then I pulled his boxers down onto the floor, I licked my lips. I leaned down and began licking his tip gently "Ahh" Bonnie moaned softly at first but he got even louder as I continued. I stopped to take off my pants and boxers "Like what you see" I said Bonnie sat up "Yeah I like what I see" he said he removed his shirt after he started to remove mine too. I blushed as he pulled it over my head he threw it on the floor where all the other clothes were Bonnie turned around and pressed his body against mine then bent over I backed away and took a deep breath. "Here we go" I exhaled I lefted up my member and pushed it in Bonnie then I thursted in and out.

Bonnie's POV

"Ahh" I moaned loudly as Freddy was thirsting in and out of me "Faster Freddy faster" I yelled softly so he went faster and faster and faster "Freddy" I moaned even louder then before. "Bonnie I'm gon- ahh" He moaned "Freddy" I moaned as it leaked down and rolled down my leg to the floor. Freddy stopped and came out "What are you doing" I questioned "Oh just moving places" He said then we heard a knock on the door "Yes" I yelled "Me and Foxy are going to visit the Toys" Chica replied "Ok have fun" Freddy yelled back. Then we heard the front door slam shut "Well well well now that where alone we should hurry along so we get to the bathroom to clean up"."Ok but one more time" I said he nodded then started kissing my neck
"Ahhhh" I moaned loudly I swirled his member around in circles "Ehhh I'm ehhh" Freddy moaned as he cumed into my croch. "I see you haven't cumed yet" Freddy smirked so he crouched down and started going up and down on my member I moaned loudly "I'm gonna I'm gon- ehhhh" "Oh looks like your easy to break" Freddy said sexually I nodded blushing.

"Now we have to clean up, you stay here and I'll go clean up first" he exclaimed he walked off to the bathroom with his clothes and as I watched him walk away. I thought to myself "Hes The One For Me". Not long after he came back fully dressed "Your turn to clean up" he said I nodded picked up my clothes and walked to the bathroom. I walked in put down my clothes and walked in the shower.

------------------------------------------------------
I'd just like to say once again
#FronnieForLife
Also don't blame me for putting a shower in the bathroom some others put beds in the pizzaria so.
------------------------------------------------------