The Fight

Freddys POV

I was standing by the stage, as I saw Bonnie walkimg towards me, he looked confused & a tad worried. When he reched me he whisbered to me "I don't think I like Foxy anymore" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was so happy but at the same time kinda sad for him & Foxy of course. I needed this after all the pain I had to go though when they where going out. It's time for Foxy to have a turn. "Really, when?" I said happily yet confused. "Last night when Foxy leaned in for a kiss, I tried to deny by leaning away" Bonnie acclaimed. "What, how?" I questioned "I don't know but theres something else". "What is it" I excitingly asked. "This morning when we I woke up and  Foxy was cuddling against me I quickly stond up & walked out of the room!?" Bonnie said with a worried tone. And he started to walk away. I was so happy inside. I stared at Chica in happy gaze as I told her all about it. It was like I was in heaven instand of in my own hell. My day is already great and right when I thought it couldn't get any better my brother walks in. I haven't seen him in years. So said I hi and went to tell T. Freddy that G. Freddy was here.

Foxys POV

I heard everything they talked about I didn't know it would hurt so bad. I took a walk to the other Pizzaria and talked to T. Freddy, T. Bonnie and W. Foxy about what I was going on, though I stopped talking when I saw a girl for some reason. She had simular clothes to mine but with a pink top which had white sleeves, a pink headband, wore a red bow, white legging & pink flats. "T. Bonnie who's that" I asked, "Oh thats F. Foxy and Mangle" T. Bonnie awnsered. "Sorry, buddy but Mangles mine you can have F. Foxy" W. Foxy said. I quickly replied "I like F. Foxy anyway don't get your tail in a twist" "Haha very funny" W. Foxy mockingly said. As we stopped talking about them they came over to talk "Hello I don't think I have met you yet" F. Foxy said looking at me. Then Freddy walks in to talk to T. Freddy and heard me what seemed like flirting with someone else, "Wow I need to tell Bonnie" he whispered softly. But I could see him from the corner of my eye and just because my ears are a little rough around the edges doesn't mean I can't hear him so I quickly got up "Sorry I got to go it was nice to meet you F. Foxy it really was but gotta go" I slightly yelled. I ran after Freddy, I caught up with him but unfortunately Bonnie is on a walk.

Bonnies POV

I was on my afternoon walk when I saw Freddy and Foxy running towards me. I was confused on the matter but from the expression on Foxys face it couldn't be good they both stopped in front of me but Freddy said something first. "Bonnie remember what we talked about earlier I think you'll be sure if it's completely true now" Freddy said excitedly, "Why?" I said worried "I saw Foxy flirting with someone else" Freddy said "What!!!" I yelled as I started to run and run fast Foxy started to chase after me I stopped when I got to the Pizzaria he stopped to "I'm sorry Bonnie I didn't meen to I was  sad and stupid " Foxy cried.  I started to cry as well "I don't care you went behind my back and flirted & I don't even know whatt else with another person" I yelled "I know but can't you just find it in your heart to forgive me" Foxy cried "I will forgive you at some point but not together" I said. I ran to the storage room to find Chica eating pizza in the corner I sobbed but Chica was zoned out. Freddy walks in to comfort me "Hey Chica can we be alone" Freddy said slightly worried. That Chica heard she nodded as she passed by him she said "Nice one bud" she whispered as she bumped his hip. She walked out and closed the door "Thanks for staying with me" I cried "Its fine just stop crying it's ok" Freddy said , I soon stopped crying and he sat beside me "I feel better now, Thanks" I sniffled "Your welcome Bonnie" he said I looked into his eyes and touched his thigh. All of a siden he kissed me and surprisingly I kissed back he grabbed my back like he was hugging me but we weren't. I stopped so I could catch my breath he put his hand on my face grazing my cheek.

------------------------------------------------------
I just wanna say #FronnieForLife ,#FangleForLife and my friend ships Fonnie so #FonnieShouldDie
------------------------------------------------------