The End

Bonnies POV

Me and Fred are now a couple so I'm to make something special for us, its like a welcome to the relationship kinda deal. So I grabbed a blanket that found in the office, then grabbed two plates, two cups an two knifes, spoons and forks. Made some pizza with Chicas help obviously, moved the table in the storge room to th middle of the room then set all the stuff up on it after thay a brought some chairs in.

And at 10:00pm I took Freddy in there with a blind fold on and show what I made "Like it" I said hopefully "Of course I do but what is this all for" Fred asked curiously "Its a date type thing its for us becoming a couple" I replied. "Oh well thank you but were are the drinks" He asked "I almost forgot" I answered I run to the kitchen then tan back with a can of Dr. Pepper(Which is my favorite kind of pop) for me and a can of Root Beer for Fred. I poored the pop in our glasses and started. This couldn't be better. "So Freddy. Wanna play a game?" I asked shyly not wanting the date to go wrong "Sure. How about 20 questions" He suggested which sounded like a good idea " sure I'll start" I said thinking of a question

Freddy's POV

I already knew what my thing was "Is it a place?" He asked as he ate his pizza "No" I answer drinking my Root Beer waiting for another question "Is it a person?" He asked hoping for the answer he wanted "Yes" I said seeing him smile. He had the nicest smile "Are you related to them?" He asked "No" said.

*Time skip*

He ended up not getting it & I refuse to tell him until the game date is over. It's been almost an hour of us talking, playing around & planning for shows, dates, meetings, etc. The date was going to end soon since work was a waiting us. At least we do in fact work together. "Will you tell me now!? was so close to getting it." He begged but since the date was coming to an end I gave up "Fine. It was the Marionette, dumbass" I answered laughing "Dam. The one person that didn't come to mind" He said defeated laughing with me "At least you weren't far off" I joked. He smiled finishing his now cold pizza.

Bonnie's POV

He grabbed the cups & plates while I got the scraps of food & other shit. Trying to gather the stuff quickly I tripped over the blanket feeling embarrassed I got up. At Freddy had the glass stuff or I would have been in deep shit with Chica.  After that happened I put everything away accordingly. As Freddy waited for me to finish cleaning my part off the date since I got more stuff because of my smart ass asking for it. When I was done I went to find Freddy to give him a kiss before work. The Night guard was going to scare himself after all.

Of course as soon as I was about to give up he jumped out for a corner scaring me slightly. "What the fuck, man. Do that when the Night Guard arrives" I punched his arm playfully "Oh come up. It was funny" He took my hand giving me a kiss before trailing off. "Oh Freddy. He's lucky I love him" I laughed to myself going the other direction as I waited for the clock to read 12.