I Love You ❤

Freddys POV

I walked around the dinning room waiting for Bonnie. I can't wait to ask to be official partners after all we've been through these past few months. I never would have thought 2 years ago I would be with the man I love or be gay for that matter.

I was always the straight manly man in my mind but now I have a partner, I sing for children & I do crossword puzzles in my spare time. I get lost in my train of thought remembering my past. I wonder what will happen 5 years from now. Will the pizzeria be out of business or will there more restaurants be all around the world who knows. Maybe I'll finally be free.

I then just stare of into space waiting for Bonnie to arrive. And as if the world read my mind Bonnie walked in right then "Hey Freddy. What was it you needed?" He smiled brightly "Oh. I just wanted to to know since we've been fooling around for a while maybe we can be a actual couple" I explained hoping for a good reaction..."I would love to. Nothing makes me happier than you, Fred" ... And that's what I got.

Bonnie's POV

I couldn't be more glad he asked me to be his boyfriend. Freddy was the one thing I knew I wanted to stay in my life besides Chica. Foxy can go fuck himself in the ass with a ruler after that shit he pulled on me. "You are my sunshine" He said as he cupped my face "That was the cheesiest thing you have ever said in your life but you're my sunshine too" I smiled the biggest smile as a kissed him gently on the lips. He put down his hand kissing back. We stayed like let for a little until he backed away.

"Oh. I love you, Bonnie" my heart lit up as when he spoke the words I always wanted someone to say "I love you too, Freddy. More than anything in the world" I sing-songed. I was the happiest anyone could have ever be right at this moment. No on could ever take this away from me not even Goldie. The little bitch he is.

Anyway Freddy is the one I was talking about. "Anyway. Wanna get some lunch?" Freddy asked I giggled "Sure, Fred let's go" I say as I grap his hand "What?" He asked concerned "Don't worry about it" I chuckle "Whatever" He rolled his eyes leading the way to the kitchen.