She's Both Our Weakness

Summary. After Johnny's death, things just seemed to go down hill in the Boss' eyes. But when she finds out they have a younger sister things start looking up. That is until it just happens to be Matt Miller's girlfriend.

Chapter 1. She's Both Our Weakness.

When the morning light beamed through Alex's bedroom it did not stir the woman who slept in there. With the covers pulled over her head the sheets hardly moved as if she wasn't breathing at all. Yet she had been awake all night, not getting a wink of sleep as the nightmares of her best friends dead body haunted her mind.

She has been doing this ever since he died. Just lying there, in a cocoon of silk, thinking about nothing with silent tears staining her pillow. It was the only moment when she would allow herself to express her pain, and loss, of loosing the one person who stuck with her from the very beginning, who had not betrayed her or died on her until just a month ago, since then she had been working hard to get her vengeance whilst wearing a leaders mask. She had a gang to run, a business. She couldn't afford to let them see her weakness in this time of need.

"Fucking Syndicate" she muttered before hoping out of bed and getting ready for the day. Putting a purple pin into her short blonde hair she walks out of her penthouse bedroom wearing a black hoodie with a heart shaped purple sad face on the front she got from her favourite shop 'Nobody Loves Me', a pair of 20th century black jeans and some comfortable black Ace's trainers. Making her look younger than she actually was, which was 24. She missed Stillwater, but she planned on taking Steelport in revenge for taking Johnny.

As she headed for the elevator Pierce appeared from around and corner and jammed his hand between the metal doors before they closed, making them open again.

"Hey Boss, where you off to?" He asked with a grin like usual.

"Off to Kinzie's, to see if she has any new news about Miller" Alex shrugged.

"Why don't you just call her?"

"Eh, I want to get out, go for a drive you'no"

"Ill come with you" Pierce said before jumping in the elevator with her, "you can drive me to the Zimos crib...gotta make sure everything's alright you'no?"

"Yes totally" Alex said sarcastically before smirking,"and not because we just got new ho's"

"What? Nawh man, I'm seriously just checking on Zimos" Pierce held his hands up in defense.

"Since when have you ever been serious about anything?" Alex laughs just as the elevator pings, opening the doors to the ground floor.

"That's just offensive" Pierce frowned before laughing with her.

Alex jumped into her Tempress before driving off. Pierce fiddled with the radio before hitting a song and grinning at his Boss,"you have got to sing along girl" he stated before singing,badly, to 'Mama do the hump by Rizzle Kicks'.

"This is the type of song you cannot sing along to" Alex sighed but couldn't help grin at his attempt to catch up with the rapping.

"Yes you can! You can be the non rapper" Alex tossed her head back as she laughed before dodging a car whilst driving on the wrong side of the road, like normal.

"C'mon boss" Pierce encourages before carrying on, "Yo, coming in with the sound fresher than cut grass"

"Fun starts" Alex chimes in earning a grin from Pierce.

"Second that we enter if you must ask"

"rush past, like you've forgotten your mind"

"Or the drivers all up in your face like can I see your Bus pass!?"