Troubled

AUTHORS NOTE IMPORTANT!

Hey guys, just a reminder but this is a short story in fact the next chapter is the last one BUT i am planning to put up a sequel but it will take a while instead these recent updates, after the forth chapter i will label this story as complete and when i have time i will work on the sequel and once i do the first chapter of the sequel i will paste it on this story OR unless you guys find it easier i will create another story and send whoever has reviewed a PM stating that there is a sequel. BUT I NEED YOUR OPINIONS! so please comment! i have a couple of idea's for the sequel and I'm thinking of going into more depth than this story, meaning less time skips and more of character conversations to reveal things cause that's just how i like to write if you have any suggestions of opinions i would love to know!

Thanks for taking the time to read this LUV U! :3 xxx

Chapter 3: Troubled

"YOUR SISTER?" Matt exclaimed as he paced in her living room. After a big reunion and an exchange of phone numbers Chris drove back to her house much to Alex's disapproval, Chris had to explain how Matt would be worried and Alex reluctantly agreed, still not used to the fact that there is another person who Chris held dear.

"I know it was a surprise to me as well" Chris shrugged as she was in her kitchen making them both tea.

"And she just happens to be the leader of the Saints" Matt continues to frail his arms around at the discovery.

"Yeah, I'm not entirely sure how that happened, something about treachery or something like that" Chris shrugged as she set the tray holding the tea down on her coffee table.

"And you seem extremely calm about it" Matt accused as he watched her sit down in front of him.

"Well, all my excitement, shock and horror was expressed when she turned up at my door, I don't have enough enthusiasm anymore" she shrugged again.

Matt sighed before sitting down next to her and putting an arm around her shoulder, "you'no she could take you away from me"

"She's my sister Matt, besides if she wanted to she could have held me prisoner at their HQ earlier"

"What about the Syndicate? They might take you away from me, and yes I know I'm part of the Syndicate but Killbane, he's gone insane he killed Kiki! Right in front of her sister! And they were on our side! And as much as I hate the Saints I don't want the same thing to happen to you! What if he takes you away and then to get back at that, infuriating woman" Chris giggled at the description Matt gave her sister.

"I don't want Killbane to kill you in front of me, or your sister" Matt said with concern lining his voice.

"He won't, I can take care of myself you know" Chris grinned like a Cheshire cat making Matt chuckle in return.

"Yeah well, anyway, I wanted to ask you something I've been pondering ever since you told me how brilliant your sister was all those years ago, why didn't you go back to Stillwater?" He asked having calmed down a little, still worried about his girlfriend but he tried to put his brilliant mind on a different matter.

"Oh trust me I fully intended on it when I moved out of that brothel, you'no what happened next" Matt nodded.

"You got into the job of carjacking and got enough money to rent an apartment?"

"Yup, once I got that apartment I started saving all my left over money I got after paying bills and food and what not to leave Steelport forever, but when that comic shop opened and I decided to check it out, my discovery of the comic Eternal Darkness erased my funds and my obsession began, plus I met yo-"