You Kept on doing it

AMAYA MCKAYLA TAYLOR

Zachary and I are at the park I took him out for ice cream, since we were bored at my place.. it's 1:47 PM I wonder how Amelia is doing I called her.

Call mode

BabySissyLia😍❤: hello ?

BigBreastMaya😈:  Yo Lia, you good?

BabySissyLia😍❤: no I'm lost, come pick me up ... *starts screaming*

BigBreaztMaya😈: AMELIA! where r u?

BabySissyLia😍❤: *Starts crying* Amaya I'm lost come get me please .

BiigBreastMaya😈: uh okay, stay on the phone.

BabySissyLia😍❤: *screams after the phone disconnects*

I hope everything Alrite or this is just a joke.

AMELIA BELLE HERNANDEZ-TAYLOR

After I walk out the building. They started following me I ran as far as I could. As I looked behind me their weren't there, but I was so lost I didn't know where to go. I seen Lucas come out of no where when I was on the phone with Amaya.. after I seen Keya and her group pop up also

"Little gurl screaming now igh, you can't so big and tough now rite?" She said putting her hand on her hip

"Whatever mane, I just want to go home" I said weakly as the pain back back.

"Girls let's do our job" She hut her fist together .

" Yeah " her clone Maddalena agreed.

I looked around, they area I seen a raw Banana on the floor keep in mind were in a ally and it's the middle of the day.

If you watched Central illigence UK what I be talking bout 😋

It was Keya,Maddalena,Denisha,Tra'Shyla, Sha nay nay & Livia.

They started to come towards me. I had a pocket knife in my bag.. Antonio seen what i was doing. And pinned me down to the ground.

They started to jump me, kicking and punching me all over .. untill I blacked out.

LUCAS COLY💉❤.

I just watched them beat up Amelia I wanted to step in and help Amelia, but Keya has already threaten me after I told her I didn't want to be with her anymore.. she said I have to rape her or she'll kill my mother .. I don't want nothing to happen to them.. plus Keya doesn't know I work for her dad plus if i actually did that do her I could die also😧.

I don't know what to do🙄.

KEYA HARRIS

I stomped on her face, I don't like Amelia with a passion because she's so beg, but I wish I had her looks she's actually really pretty though but I want her dead because she's taking Lucas away from me and he's mine and mine only 💍 . And he brain washed that fool for him to like her that's why he wanted to 'break' up with me but he was lying he still wants my sexy ass.