Feel free

AMELIA BELLE HERNANDEZ-TAYLOR

I woke up to Zachary jumping on me, I was planning to scare him to played dead and screamed . He ran out my room screaming.

I laughed and got dressed .

I seen Amaya push me back in my room once I got out

"You're dating Lucas?" She asked lifting up her eyebrow.

"No why?" I crossed my arms.

"Don't lie to me gurl, I heard yesterday he came over looking for you plus you were with him the day before and yesterday" She putting her hand on her hip.

"Maya I'm not even if I was you , Rissey and Mel would be the first person I told, plus nobody wants his ass" I said coldly walked out my room.

I grabbed an apple and walked out seeing Mel and Rissey waiting in front my house.

"Hey guys" we began walking.

"Sup Lia" they both said.

We made our way to the school bus stop, I do have a car but I don't feel like driving today plus it's really nice outside it's 23° C.

I don't know the weather in °F but in Canada and around or near it's °C.

I walked to my locker and seen everyone staring and giggling at me I brush it off and seen Keya standing there waiting for me after I got my stuff for class.

"Hey Hoe" She waved at me.

"Who you calling hoe, I am not one of your friends" I spat.

"Your the one who slept with MY boyfriend" She made a crowd.

"Uh to clarify I didn't sleep with your boyfriend, he's the one who came to my house yesterday" I tried not to expose him but I  low key wanted to.

"Well he's mine okay?" She said

"He didn't say that when he kicked you out his house and when he was at mine😋" I walked off hearing people gasp and 'oouu' ing.

I sat at my desk next to a friend I made in this class her name is Malaya  , and she's really pretty and polite.

"Hey Laya" I smiled at her.

She took her head up and smiled at me weakly " Hey Amelia " She shook my hand

"I was meaning to know why don't you ever talk in class? Why do you sit at a lunchtime alone , you know I'm your friend right" I smiled.

"I can't tell you , but your my only friend" She said lowly.

"It's alright Malaya I'm here for you, and it's alright I don't have any friends I only have Melissa , Paris and you" I hugged her.

She teased up and hugged back "thanks" She looked at me awkwardly and turned back to her book.

The bell rang as people were coming into class, the teacher started teaching.

●●●●

I walk to the lunchroom cafeteria with Laya , Paris and Mel,

We got our lunch and sat at a table by ourselves.

I seen Lucas walk in with his friends we made eye contact then he went to his table.

"Aww, look at Lucas and Lia" Laya shoved me.

"No" I giggled.

"Ion know why he commenting on your shit like y'all fucking goody two shoes and shit" Paris said annoyed.

I laughed " yesterday he came to my house apologize and things and the day before he bought me shoes and clothes" I explained getting happy on the inside.

"And?" Melissa asked

"After he kicked out Keya out his house when we were chilling" I finished

"Now that dick head wants to be nice😐" Rissey rolled her eyes.

"Here he comes" Laya said.

"Hey y'all" he said

" even if you and Lia are cool doesn't mean we best buddy and shit like don't fucking talk to me ,cause we ain't cool "

He rolled his eyes " Sorry about her" I hugged him..

"Hey everyone!" He yelled getting everyone attention untill it was pitch slient.

I sat back down..

"You see this girl Amelia right? I had a biggest crush on her since the day I met her until now, untill I met this bitch Keya she told me be her boyfriend and leave her. Me as the dumbest nigga ever I listened I bullied her every day of my life I regret dating her .. I let Keya make me into a different person I am.. I'm officially done with Keya... I sat Amelia Belle Hernandez-Taylor I am sorry with all my heart and could you forgive me please ?!" He begged and everyone looked at me

I began crying because I found a spot in my heart that forgives him. I nodded and gave him a hug..

People were taking picture and video taping..

We were at the center of the cafeteria and he kissed me.

Malaya on the mm

Amelia + Lucas ? I bet you laughed about what Paris said, do you think Paris sounded jealous? Should Lucas and Amelia be together ?

Huh🤐

816 words

-Nique💗