Royal Princess

AMAYA MCKAYLA TAYLOR

I don't like Lucas, I know there dating by their ig. But why would Amelia go for him out of all people.. watch when dad finds out Amelia is dating one of his workers he's going to be pissed 😶.

AMELIA BELLE HERNANDEZ-TAYLOR

Today I have to dress up real cute, because today Lucas has a basketball game and I want everyone to know his mine😛💍. I not putting on a dress or shit but sum real cute.

I told Paris to dress nice to because one of my old friends Dillyn is playing too

I told Paris to dress nice to because one of my old friends Dillyn is playing too. I think there going to be a perfect match.

At the game.

It was Me,Paris,Laya & Mari. Was there. Melissa didn't come because she said she has a doctor appointment

I seen Keya walked in with one of her clones Maddalena. Maddalena is nice when Keya isn't around but Lena is real different it's like Keya is controlling her

The game is down 33-27 are team is winning by 6 points. Dillyn is on the opposite team with my other friend Troy. I know it's kinda weird because Dillyn last name is Troy also.

Some guy off the opps team is started to trash talk about Lucas how he's nose and how long his foot is but they can hate all they want...

--

The game is down to 90 & 90 who makes the next goal they're team wins. I hope it's us because I could see the players are getting exhausted.

Lucas made they last goal and their team won.. I ran down the bleachers and gave him a big hug as everyone cheered of our team.

"Ugh it's you" I heard Keya roll her eyes.

Paris came down and we both went to Dillyn.

"Hey Dillyn" I side hugged him.

"Hey Amelia long time no see, who's this" he smiled.

"The girl I was talking about"

"You never mentioned she was this pretty.. hey I'm Dillyn" he kissed her hand

"Paris" She blushed

"So Amelia where's your boyfriend you were talking about?" He asked.

"Oh his name is Lucas"

"Where is he?" He asked looking around.

"He's right there" I turned around seeing him kissing Keya.

😨😨 I felt my heart drop to my feet. How could he?

IT'S YA BOI CLIFFY😘😘

Lucas kissing Keya?

Do you think Lucas was cheating?

But who do you think who kissed who?

Did Amelia get played?

Poor Łïã 🤐

413 words

-Nique😽