Bang Bang

New rule.. no comments no update🤐.

LUCAS COLY

I'm carrying her to the mall, I'm going buy her things.. I might be her bully but I have a heart

"Lucas where are we" she asked as we got out.

I untied her, her eyes got wide. Come on now

"You carried me to the mall, after I don't got any cash on me" she smiled as he took my hand.

God her smile is beautiful

"It's on me" I  wrapped my hand around her waist..

"Uh k" She  said.

We walked into the mall and I  carried her to footlocker.

"Which shoe you want?" I smiled

She pointed the new jordans 6 that just came out on the 9th.

"Choose a another one" I sat on the bench for you to try on shoes.

"Really?" She got happy and smiled.

"Yeah go ahead" I looked at her ass.

AMELIA BELLE HERNANDEZ-TAYLOR

He's actually being nice but it's not going to last long though

He's actually being nice but it's not going to last long though. That's a fact
I surely know .

I picked out 6s and 3s.

"Can I have these ?" I asked him.

"Yes shawty, which size you want?"

"Size 6 in womens" I gave him the shoes.

Later the worker came with my shoes and I tried them on and fit perfectly.

"I'll get these thanks" i told the worker and she smiled at me.

"Y'all so cute" She smiled at us and went back to the back.

I blushed on got up.. I peeped Lucas staring at me.

He doesn't know I dropped my feelings for him along ago, but it's a little is coming back.

"I'm sorry for everything I did, Keya said to do it or she'll kill my mom and you already know I lost my dad long ago" he said as a tear fell down his face.

I hugged him and went to a few more stores and we went back too his house..

I was eating chips in the living room . Lucas head was in my lap.

The door bell rang..  I waited for him to answer it and he didn't move. "Open it" he spoke.

I did what he said and I opened the door and seen Keya standing there with tight up shorts and a see threw top showing her titties and she was wearing sandals .

She barged in and pushed me down.

"Lucas what is this thot doing here" she yelled

"Last time I checked I threw you in the garbage can dafaq" I said.

"Whatever! Because I just done fight you yesterday" She chewed her gum in a ratchet way.

"Keya it's not what it looks like" he said.

" What is she doing here!! You know what Lucas we done.." Keya yelled.

"I don't care if we done or not, yous not killing my mom" Lucas yelled back

"Watch me, there nothing you can do about it" She pulled out a small toy gun you buy at dollar tree💀.

"And you thot! Suck my ass you wannabe bitch!! You steal my man aye, Imma come back for your ass ight ? Watch and see I'm in a gang so Betta hide on your dad cocky bro"

"Uhhh last time I checked , my father is the drug lord of Atlanta ! And guess what he's name is J.I catching him ousside he'll shot up ya bitch" told her in her face.

"Imma get your mamma" She said bout to walk out.

Lucas was mad as hell , he pulled Keya by her neck and brang her back in with a gun to her head " Stop lying you ain't in no gang ho, I'll shoot you first.. watch out lil ho" he chocked her as her turned purple .

My eyes widen.. I can't believe what he's doing but I wanted him to shot her so bad but I knew it was wrong.
"And ever speak to her like that okay" he let her go as she gasped and coughed for air.

"All you hoes know how to do is mess shit up" he mumbled.

" Y'all get out"  he said frustrated.

"Yeah go Keya" I picked out my tounge as she left.

"You too Amelia" he said.

"I don't even know where I am dafaq I ain't leaving still you drop me home" I sat down on the arm of the couch.

"Amelia don't start get tf out" .

"Drop me home" I demanded

"Amelia get out , and find your way home" he looked at me in anger.

I stayed put "go" he said angry.

"Drop me ho-" I said as I got cut of by him hitting me in the face.

I can't believe he did that even though I wasn't surprised. I up and left.. I knew that 'nice' shit will only last a few hours.

Dayum what just happened? Why did Lucas hit or let all his anger out on her? Do you think Amelia deserve that.

818 words

NO COMMENTS NO UPDATE 😤🤑
-Nique😨