Sign language

*Your POV*
You had been dating Clint for about 3 months and for a month you had been secretly learning sign language so you could say 'I love you' to Clint in sign language, it was going well and you now knew how to say it. it was the date night and it was your turn to choose what you guys did, and you decided on ordering in takeaway and having a movie night.

Tonight was the night you'd tell Clint you love him in sign language, it would be the first time you've said it to him and you were nervous to say it. Clint meant the world to you and you didn't want to fuck up your relationship with him. Clint and you are watching your favourite movie and usually you laugh and cry about the movie but your just too nervous to concentrate on it, your mind is going at 100 miles an hour and your heart feels like it's in your throat.

Clint notices something is wrong with you 'what's wrong baby girl? I know you and I know when something is bothering you' he asks, you sit there fumbling with you hands and then you signed the three words that would make or break your relationship 'I love you.' You were never usually the first one to say it but you felt it from day one and well you just had to say it.
Clint looks at you and breaks out smiling he pulls you into a kiss, saying the words I love you over and over into the kiss, you pull apart and he leans his forehead on yours 'i learnt sign language just so I can say that, god and I mean it I love you clint' you say to him, 'that is honestly the sweetest thing any one has ever done for me baby girl I love you so much fuck' Clint says before kissing you again