Hickies || smut

*your pov*

You were waiting for Clint to come back from a mission with Nat, you knew it was a difficult one as Natasha had called you once the mission was complete to let you Clint know was pissed off about how the mission went, it didn't go the way he had planned they had originally to break into an old unused hydra base to get information and blow it up, but they got ambushed by about 30 hydra agents, which Nat and Clint handled easy well they were ex-assassinThe hydra agents had gotten a few good hits in on Clint and you knew he would be in bad shape when he came back in a few hours..

*flash forward to Clint coming home cause I'm lazy af*
You heard the Clint's keys in the door and you walked to greet him with a kiss which turned aggressive, with in a few seconds the kiss had gone from innocent to heated, "just wanna fuck my anger out on you, that okay baby doll?" Clint said whilst unbuttoning your shirt, you smiled into the kiss "that's more than okay" you reply, he kisses you roughly "Umm shall we move this to the bedroom?" You ask in between kisses, Clint pulls back, smirks and kisses you in a way that makes your head spin he then replies with "fuck no, here will do" after struggling to get his suit off he sighs and grunts out mostly to himself "god damn it, stupid hawkeye suit takes to long to get off I'll just leave it for now" you were only just wearing a shirt of Clint's which he had already undone and was now hanging off your shoulders, Clint was leaving a trail of kisses along your jaw line, he started to suck on the spot below your ear making you moan out and move your head to give him more access to your neck. He smirked again you and sucked on your neck creating more hickies along your collarbone and along your shoulder, he started to kiss down your chest stopping to suck love bites on your breasts, "god baby girl, your so fucking gorgeous, gonna mark you up so good, fuck everyone is gonna know that your mine" you just moaned at how possessive he was you honestly loved it when Clint got possessive and marked you up. He pulled your panties off with his teeth and massaged your clit with his fingers before he started to finger you, whilst he was fingering you he was also sucking love bites on your thighs "babe I'm not gonna last much longer if you don't stop" you moaned out, Clint like the little shit he is just looked up at you and started kissing and nipping at your thighs. He spread your legs wide enough for his head and started to eat you out, he was relentless with his tongue and before you knew it you had your hands in his hair, "fuck Clint, fuckkk shit I'm gonna cum" you managed to get out before you came with a scream of his name, he smirked up at you "thank god we live in the farm on the outskirts of New York aye baby, although I'm sure with how loud you were just screaming that the whole of New York heard you" he said whilst wrestling with his uniform, he had his pants half way down his legs when he gave up "think you can cum again baby doll" he says before pulling down his boxers "you screaming above me got me all hot and bothered, shit baby girl you're gonna be the death of me." Clint grumbles out "I honestly don't think I'm gonna be able to get off on my own not tonight" you nodded, he kissed you and started to thrust into you, you were scratching up and down his back and screaming, "fuck baby girl you feel so good, Im not gonna last long" Clint says kissing your neck he started to suck hickies into the side of your neck that he didn't cover earlier "faster, harder, oh shit please, yes" were the only things coming from your lips along with the occasional screaming, he bit down on your shoulder blade as he started to pick up the pace causing you to moan out his name and scratch his back, "you gonna cum baby?" Clint grunts out along with "fuck" and "shit" you were close too and he could tell he started thrusting into you harder and faster, causing you to cum once again screaming his name, he stilled in you and came with a groan of your name on his lips. He pulled out, picked you up and carried you to the bathroom, he turned on the shower and you both stepped in.
*time skip* You're both cuddling in your bed, you wearing another one of Clint's shirts and him in just sweatpants "you look so good in my shirt I love seeing you in them, it's almost as if you know what it does to me" Clint mumbles against your shoulder, he places a kiss to the bite mark from earlier causing you to visibly flinch "I'm sorry baby girl I didn't mean to bite you so hard" you turn around in his arms and kiss him, "it's just sore right now I didn't even feel it earlier, and it's honestly really hot." You say once you pull away he kisses you again "I love you Clint Barton" "and I love you y/n now shh I'm tired" Clint replies, you get comfortable in his arms and he kisses you on the head and your both asleep within minutes..

*the next morning*
you had woken up feeling sore all over, you got up to use the bathroom and ended up just staring at the hickies and small bite marks all over your body, Clint really done a number on you "damn baby girl I really did a number on you shit, sorry my bad" Clint says from the doorway, you smiled and walked over to him giving him a peck on the lips saying "like I said last night it was really fucking hot, so don't apologise, honestly I loved it so quit it out" Clint smiled at you "and anyways babe it's not like you got away unscathed, come look in the mirror" you smirked "you lot hot as fuck" you lead Clint to the mirror, his chest and back were covered in scratches and a few hickies "shit I love you so much baby girl, you really will be the death of me" "love you too Clinton, now let's go get coffee" you say leaving the room