Prank war || part 3

Pietro comes back a minute later "I have hidden them, where no one would look, we watch movie now?" I nod, pietro decides on Lucy, were about half way through the movie when Clint comes barging into my room "where did you put them?" He practically shouts, "I have no idea what your talking about Clint, but were trying to watch Netflix now leave" I reply, and Clint snatched the remote from my hand "seriously y/n give me my arrows back please I need to practice" pietro looks at me awkwardly "y/n please I need them to practice please" Clint says again, I know he is lying "Clint I'll give you them if you admit defeat, and tell me I'm the greatest" Clint looks at me for a moment, he's sat in my bed now "fine, you win and your the greatest just please give me my arrows back" I look to Piet and nod he runs and gets Clint's arrows. "Why do you really want them back?" I ask, "I want them back cause I need to practice" Pietro walks into the room and Clint gets up to grab the quiver, but I'm closer and faster "there are spare arrows downstairs if you really wanted to practice you could've used them, I've seen you use them so either you tell me the real reason why would want them back to badly or I send pietro away with them again." Clint sighs and sits down on the bed, "There is an arrow in there that barney gave to me the day before he left and I always use it to remind me that I should've gone with him, and that if I did maybe it would've been different and maybe he wouldn't have died, OKAY YOU HAPPY NOW? You know why I need it back please" Clint says, tears falling. Pietro hands the quiver to Clint and leaves, Clint's shoulders are shaking as he cries silently, I walk over to him and hug him, "I'm sorry Clint I didn't know, if I had I wouldn't have took them, I really am sorry." I released Clint from the hug and laid down on the bed and motioned for Clint to lay with me, he cuddles up to me, still crying I let him cuddle me until he is no longer crying "tell me all about Barney" I ask Clint wanting to hear about his big brother, Clint looks apprehensive to tell me "please it might help, to talk about him plus I want to know about him" he sighs before sitting up crossed legged on my bed, I sit across from him "it's a long story so get comfortable" Clint says before he starts to tell me about his life, about his abusive drunk of a father, about the orphanage, the circus, how Barney left, how before he left he brought Clint a special arrow "and he jumped in front of the fucking death ray to save me like the idiot he is which blew him and it up" Clint finishes sobbing, I shuffle over to him and hug him, "oh Clint is so sorry, at least he died a hero"