Prank war || part 1

~ a/n this 4 part one shot is all written in your pov and if it's not it says otherwise ~

You and Clint have been having a prank war, it has been going on for 2 weeks. Its has resulted in both Clint and me having green and blue hair. Clint was speaking at a meeting for the rest of the avengers and right now he was having a little nap in the main living area. I grabbed a permanent marker pen from the pot on the table, and started working on my masterpiece. Once it is done I take a photo of it and smirk, it's nearly time for the meeting which means his alarm will be going off soon well it should be but I turned it off so he would be in a rush. I run out of the room giggling to myself, Peitro walks out of his room and sees me he looks at me funny "you are laughing, cause of park war with old man yes?" He questions, I smile and say "yeah I am also it's prank war, you said park war. Want to see what I did to him this time?" Pietro looks as if isn't to sure but agrees anyway, I show him the photo I took of Clint, "you drew penis on his face, and wrote dick on his head, that is fucking hilarious, he's gonna kill you. It were nice being your friend y/n, want to walk to ze meeting together no?" you smile at him and walk together talking about random crap, you arrived at the meeting within a few minutes and now you just two had to wait for everyone else, 5 minutes later and everyone had arrived except for sleeping beauty, you smirked and giggled quietly to your self. Another 15 minutes later a few phones calls and one rock song via F.R.I.D.A.Y and Clint was walking into the room, at the sight of him everyone starts cracking up, you more than the rest of them, Bucky smiles and high fives you with a "nice job y/n" Clint glares at everyone confused as to what is going on, you walk over to him with your phone in hand, and show him the photo you had taken earlier. If this were a cartoon Clint's head would've exploded in a cloud of smoke, he was so pissed you smiled "gotta zayn bye guys, make sure my funeral is fun tony" you said before running away laughing with Clint hot on your heals...