Siren

~I might make a part two where the reader finds out that's Clint's a siren and how he tried to kill you and what your reaction would be..~

*Your pov*

I was walking along the beach my dog lucky was further up the beach, I called lucky over to me before I heard a wonderful singing coming from the sea, next thing I know I'm walking towards the sea. Lucky came bounding over to me and I swatted him away still following the singing. The singing stopped and in front of me stood shirtless. I walked over and spoke "hey um are you okay? It's winter, why the hell are you shirtless?" He just looked at me and said "can I pet your dog please" I smiled and nodded, after petting lucky and talking for a moment I had to leave as it was going to rain. As I'm leaving I hear the mystery man say "can you come back tomorrow? I really like your dog, he's very cute" with a hint of hesitation in his voice, I smiled and said "of course, what's your name? I'm y/n" he smiled and told me his name "Clint I like that, it's sweet, see you tomorrow Clint, I'll bring you a shirt." Now every time I go to the beach I'd take lucky and meet Clint. Clint plays with lucky in the water whilst I sit on the shore just watching them play.