Prank war || part 4

It's 11pm Clint had told me all about Barney for hours and now we were cuddling watching a movie in my bed. "Hey how did the prank war even start?" Clint asks "you don't remember, you put shaving foam in my hand and made my nose itch, which you lied and said it wasn't you, to which you then unofficially declared war" I replied sleepily, "that really wasn't me, that was stucky, they videoed it and we're going to post it on YouTube but I told them I was gonna kick their asses if they did, I guess I must have scared the cause they never but I bet they still have the video, come on" Clint says getting up. "Clint where are we going it's 11pm stucky are probably sleeping like the old men they are" I grumble, he looks at me with a pouty puppy dog look "ugh fine only because you're cute but i demand a piggy back" he crouched down in front of me for me to climb on his back, "thanks Clinton" he carried me to stucky's room and knocks on the door, a tired eyed Bucky opened the door with grumble that sounded like "what I was sleeping you dicks." Clint says "show her the video of you guys putting shaving foam on her hand, so I can prove my innocence" Bucky walks into the room grabs his phone and fiddled with it. Two minutes later Bucky is handing me the phone with a video ready to play, I press play and there is me sleeping "come on Stevie hurry up before she wakes up" Bucky on the video says Steve puts shaving foam on to my hand and Bucky tickled my nose and they ran away when my hand smacked my face in the video you can hear me blaming Clint and him insisting he's innocent, "see I told you I was innocent, we'll leave you alone now night buck" "okay you were innocent I'm sorry haha but it was fun, right?" I say with a smile once were in my room, Clint nods with a smile on his face, he looks like he wants to say something "can I say something?" He finally asks, I nod not really know what to say "I only went along with the prank war cause your really cute when you're mad, and most of the time when I was supposed to be mad at you for shot I wasn't" he says "I wasn't mad at all and I should've been but I really wasn't, hell if anything I was falling in love. Fuck I love you, I was only mad today cause you took my barney arrow" I smile and hug him, "can I say something too... I'm in love with you too, I think I have been since I met you" he just looked at me and he started laughing "I'm gonna kiss you now okay?"