Prank war || part 2

*Clint's POV*

After chasing y/n around the tower for about 15 minutes I had an idea, since y/n was a clumsy person ~ A/N sorry if you're not, but the idea Clint has only exists cause you're clumsy af ~ she had run into the same table 3 times, a chair twice and 4 different walls how is someone that clumsy all in the same room, i had to speak to the rest of the avengers before I put my idea into action, I walked back to the meeting room where I knew y/n wouldn't be, she usually avoid me until she has an idea. And told them all my plan, they are all on board except pietro but he promised he wouldn't say anything to y/n, we all go out into the main area and put my plan in action, "so birdbrain how did this prank war even start" Natasha asks me "honestly nat I don't really know how. Hell I don't even know who started it but I am so not loosing" I replied, we finished my plan and sat down, tony had Friday call y/n in saying mandatory movie night, an that I had agreed to put the war on hold to watch movies. A few moments later y/n shuffles in wrapped up in a blanket, and she looks adorable fuck, yeah you got me the reason I'm doing this is cause I like y/n and she's pretty cute when she is mad, don't fucking judge me. Once she enters the living room she walks into almost every object, we all start hiding out laughter "wtf is going on?" Y/n asks "WAIT, Clint did you move the furniture an inch so that I would walk into it?? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW" at this point everyone starts laughing "I had help" I manage to get out "come on it's pretty fucking funny doll" Bucky says, y/n just glares at everyone before turning around and leaving not with out walking into the furniture, I start laughing again "OH FUCK YOU CLINT"

*your pov*

Clint had pushed it to far moving the furniture, I was an already clumsy person with out him moving the fucking furniture, I'm gonna have bruises for ages now damn it. I knew exactly what to do, I was gonna steal that jerks arrows so he couldn't practice, she how he feels after this. That mother fucking arsehole! I was probably over reacting right now but I didn't care, I snuck down into the armoury and stole his arrows, now where to hide them... hmm I could put them under my bed, no that would be the first place he would look argh I have no idea where to put them, I know if Clint can have help then so can I ... I grabbed my phone and text pietro 'hey Piet, can you come to my room?' With in seconds if sending the text the speedster was in my room, "what is uh wrong y/n" pietro asks "nothing wrong I just need you to hide something for me and you can't tell me or anyone where you have put it" I say to him "not even Wanda?" He asks "no, now I want you to hide Clint's arrows somewhere that he won't think to look, and please don't tell anyone where you put them, not even Wanda okay?" He smiles, nods at me, grabs Clint's arrows and zooms off.