IRL and Private Chat

"Logan!" Candice yelled from the kitchen. "Why'd you tell Chris we were at your house?"

"He asked what I was doing tonight and I told him! I didn't think he would tell the others!" Logan tried to explain, shoving more pizza in her mouth.

"Of course he'd tell Ian and Paul. Together the three of them just wreak havoc on everything, especially anything that involves us." Kat picked up her glass of wine and took a sip.

"Well let's not panic. It's not like they even know where you live. It's not like they know where Logan lives right? I mean none of the guys have actually met her yet." Nina looked around, sitting up from her spot.

"Right. They don't know where we are." Candice tried to calm herself down. "Right Logan?" All three of the girls turned themselves to look at Logan. She just sat there, half a piece of pizza sticking out of her mouth.

"Seriously?" Candice asked, throwing her hands up in defeat.

"What? He said that he'd bring Drift by tomorrow so I can see him and we are going to go on a walk." Logan talked with her mouth full.

"Ok, what's going on with you two?" Nina asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You guys text all the time, he's bringing his dog over and you're going on walk. Let me guess, he's going to show you around the city?" Kat chimed in.

"So what?"

"So you two are technically going on your first date." Candice sat down next to Logan.

"What? No. He's bringing his dog over, which I want to see more than I want to see him, and then he's showing me around a city that I've never been to before and that he's filmed in before." Logan picked up her wine glass.

"Call it what you want darling, but it's a date." Nina smiled over at her as her phone went off.

KAIPARKER
How much do they hate you for telling me?

Logan
THANKS FOR RATTING ME OUT

KAIPARKER
Sorry about that. But we're about ten minutes out. Prepare yourself, Ian has a water gun.

Logan
DO NOT BRING A WATER GUN INTO MY HOUSE

KAIPARKER
I never said that I was... but I can't control him.

Logan
If he ruins anything, I'm coming after you.