IRL

Logan smiled as she looked up from her phone. Drift ran from the balcony to the living room as her bathroom door opened and Chris walked out.

"Alright are we ready to go?" He asked with a smile on his face. Logan nodded and slipped into her walking shoes. Chris grabbed Drift's leash and put it on him before holding the door open for her.

"So, where are we heading?" Logan asked him, taking Drift's leash from him.

"Well there is this small little market about five blocks from here if you're up for it." He smiled down at her. They walked out her complex and started moving down the street.

"So, I have a confession." Chris spoke up as they turned a corner.

"What's that?" Logan asked with a smile.

"I may or may not have been a huge fan of your sister's before I knew who you were." He smiles back down at her.

"What?! You're a Riley fan?! Ok, that's it, I'm taking Drift because you're obviously not fit to take care of him." She joked.

"Oh haha. You had your debut after her, I'm sorry!" He laughed.

"Are you still a fan of Riley or are you now a fan of Logan?" She questioned him.

"I think I'm turning into a Logan fan now."

"You better be." She nudged into his shoulder. He chuckled and they kept on walking. They made it to the small market Chris had mention and they looked around.

"See anything you like?" He asked, walking down the opposite side of the isle of Logan.

"I'm thinking I might get some lilies. Hannah used to always have a bouquets of lilies on our counter at our apartment in LA. They remind me of her." Logan smiled.

"She's your best friend isn't she?"

"She is. She's the best friend someone could have."

"And from Instagram I take it she has a crush on Ian?" Chris chuckled.

"Oh no. Hannah has a crush on everyone. She just loves people. But she's not allowed to have a crush on my coworkers. It's a rule."

"I don't think Ian wants to obey that rule. The other night we went out for drinks and he couldn't stop talking about her. Finally, Paul turned up the volume on the game so that we could tune him out." Logan laughed at that.

"Well maybe they can finally meet and leave us alone." She smiled at him.

"So what are you doing tonight?" He stopped and turned to face her.

"Probably recovering from the fact that you're going to take Drift away from me. Why?" she asked, petting the dog.

"Wanna go get some dinner?" He asked so casually.

"Um, yeah. I'd really like that." She slightly blushed and smiled up at him.

"Alright, let's get these lilies and get this one home so he can take a nap." Chris smiled and paid from the flowers.

They were almost to her apartment when they saw a crowd gathering by the entrance of a hotel that was down the street.

"What's going on?" Logan asked, stopping in front of Chris.

"I don't know. Probably just someone else who's famous coming to visit." He said, placing a hand on Logan's back to guide her. As they got closer the crowd kept getting thicker.

"Maybe we should go around." Logan suggested and Chris nodded. He guided her out of the crowd into the street that was the only place to go. Suddenly a big black SUV appeared in front of them and stopped. The two looked at it questioningly. The back door of the SUV opened and a man's head popped out.

"Logan?" The man said and looked down at her.

"Oh crap." She whispered, hoping Chris wouldn't hear.

"What? Who is that?" Chris looked between the two.

"No one. Let's just go." She said, trying to push her way through the crowd.

"Logan! Wait! Logan!" The man kept yelling towards her. Chris grabbed her hand and started running with her. They made it to her complex and she didn't stop moving until she made it to her door.

She opened the door and let go of Drift who jumped onto the couch and laid down. She leaned her back against the wall and started taking deep breaths.

"Hey, hey, Lo. What's wrong? Who was that?" He asked, placing his hands on her shoulders trying to comfort her. She took a deep breath and looked at him.

"That's my ex."