Article

Sister Goals
Tonight at the Tabernacle in downtown Atlanta, Riley Johnson will be performing on the final let of her "All Out" tour. The sold out show will feature many of Atlanta's social life, but the face she will be looking for in the crowd is that of none other than her little sister, Logan Johnson. L Johnson recently moved to Atlanta to join the cast of Vampire Diaries on their final season.
Along with her little sister, best friend and model, Hannah Richards is sure to make an appearance as she confirmed on social media that she is in Atlanta for the weekend visiting the sisters. No doubt that fellow cast mate and new beau of Logan Johnson's, Chris Wood, will be accompanying the ladies as well. But who will be Hannah's date to the show?
All this comes just days after Logan Johnson's ex boyfriend, Adam Miller, took the same arena to claim his second MMA championship title. No word on whether or not Miller will attend the concert while he is still in town.
As for Riley, her career and tour are on fire. She just released a new album and, in a recent interview, talked about how she already has another one in mind and is ready to start working on it. Nothing is going to hold her down with her sister as her number one fan.

Riley Johnson releases new album: Affair
Adam Miller wins MMAchampionship for the second year
Vampire Diaries last season to air next week