moving

Josh's P.O.V
----------------------------------
I had moved from Los Angeles, California to Columbus, Ohio. It was definitely a huge change moving from somewhere so warm to somewhere so cold. Especially in the middle of December.

My mom had gotten a promotion at her work but in order for her to take the position we had to move here. The next day I had to start at my new school. Personally I HATE going to a new school, and thats because when I go to a new school I don't know anybody.

- time skip to the next day cause I'm lazy-

"JOSHUA WILLIAM DUN WAKE UP OR YOU'RE GOING TO MISS THE BUS!" my mom said.

"Ok fine I'm up" I said in response.

I get out of bed and walk around the boxes to get to the bathroom. I turn on the water waiting for it to steam. I start to see the steam and start strip. I finish my shower and grab a pair of boxers, black skinny jeans, and an American flag muscle tee.

I finish getting dressed. I walk down stairs and grab a pop tart from the pantry. I put on my black converse and grab my backpack. Next thing you know I'm on my way to a new school in Ohio.

- time skip to lunch because I'm still lazy -

I had walked in to the cafeteria. Everyone stares at me. The cheerleaders look me like I was a god little did they know i'm gay.

One boy did catch my eye though he was sitting at a table wearing dark baggie clothing with his head down. I got my lunch and sat at an empty table. After a couple seconds I was crowded around by cheerleaders touching me, playing with my hair ect.

I managed to get away without them seeing. I wanted to figure out who that boy was. I got to his table and sat next to him.

"Hi..."

______________________________

Ooooo cliffhanger  (not really)

I know it's bad

It will get more interesting later in the story I promise
- briana