the bathroom

Tyler P.O.V

-----------------------------------

I'm walking down to the bus stop where all the kids from my school go to get to school. The bus wasn't there yet though. I sat down on the curb waiting, listening to my music. I look around I start to see a manly looking figure emerging from the fog. I look down to check my phone, I look back to see the figure gone. I feel a tap on my shoulder I jump because i wasn't expecting it. I turn around to see jish.

"Hey you scared me.", I say.

"Why do you always get scared when I come up behind you", jish said back.

"I don't know", I say.

He sits next to me, looking at my phone. After a couple minutes he asks me if he could listen. I'm kind of hesitant because I put my songs on. But in the end I gave him one of my ear buds to listen to my song.

- Time skip to second period –

This is the first class of the day that I have with josh. I sit next to the even weirder kid in school. He's always looking at the math nerd that sits next to josh. (josh and the math nerd sit in front of Tyler and the weird kid). I texted josh saying to switch seats with the kid next to me. He said"ok". I whispered to the kid next to me to switch with josh but be secretive. He went under the table to sit in front of me. Josh did the same but to sit next to me. I raise my hand, the teacher answers. "Yes, Mr. Joseph", said Mrs. Williams.

"Can I go to the bathroom", I say.

"Yes", she says in response

I walk out the classroom, phone in my front pocket my jacket covering it. I walk to the bathroom phone in hand. I text josh tell in him to meet me in the bathroom.

Tyjo: hey come to the bathroom with me.

Jish: why

Tyjo: just do it dun

Jish: do not use my own last name against me

Jish: ok I coming

________________________

Josh's P.O.V

-----------------------------

I raise my hand waiting for the teacher to call on me. Finally after a couple minutes Mrs. Williams calls on me, "yes Mr. Dun". I ask if I can go to the bathroom. She says yes in response to my question. I walk out of the class room walking to the bathroom that Tyler's in. I walk into the bathroom to see him on his phone near a sink. He sees me, he comes up to me and hugs me.

"Hey Tyler" I say.

"Hey Josh" he says jumping on me catch me off guard but I catch him.

"Class is boring" he also says.

"Yeah I guess" I say.

Tyler starts to come closer to me. Our faces are inches apart, getting closer every second. My face starts to turn red. We are soon only a centimeter away from each other. Then his soft pink lips hit my rough ones. Soon start to move in sync.

Theres that chapter I hope you liked it

They finally kissed aaaahhhhh

This chapter was so long

Words: 519

-briana