Highschool

Warning ⚠️: mentions of self harm and slurs.
Tyler's P.O.V

--------------------------------

High school worst years of my life so far. Since I started going to school here I was bullied to the point where I had to take a whole semester off. No one really knew why, but the reason why was because...

- Flashback –

I saw him. Chris motionless, he's the tough guy at school. He's the one who you don't mess with. Chris is the lead singer in motionless in white, they are a pretty popular screamo band. Personally I don't like him but anyway. He was walking my way. I tried to get away as fast as possible, but he caught up to me. He grabbed my shirt and pushed me against a locker. Why did he hate me so much I thought to myself. He kept punching my stomach. Then my face, I soon fell to the floor. He started kicking me with his chain covered platforms. He picked me up and started kneeing me. After he started kneeing me for a good 3 minutes everything went black.

- End of flashback –

I had figured out I was in a coma for a whole semester and that's why I was gone. Chris got expelled and he moved to Pennsylvania with his band. The guys at my high school aren't as bad as Chris was. They just push me in to lockers and call me a wrist slitter, a faggot, a slut, a whore, etc. I don't get why if a certain person doesn't like me why don't they just leave me alone. Its so confusing because I can't stand up for myself because if I do they will just do the same thing Chris did to me, but if I don't they will just keep doing the same thing to me as they do every day. Yeah it sucks but would you rather be in a coma for a whole semester or be called things that are semi-hurtful. I really don't understand the whole josh thing like does he like me or not. I really don't get boys some times and I am one.

Here you guys go

Its way longer than the last one

Im sorry its sad but I just wanted to give some backround info on tyjo

I did research for you guys but the research wasn't very helpful ugh

I hope you liked it

the picture up there is Chris motionless by the way

- Briana