Ch:9

Hey so um it's almost been two years since I actually wrote a chapter for this book and currently I am writing this at 12:35 am. So yeah enjoy.

Tyler starts to come closer to me. Our faces are inches apart, getting closer every second. My face starts to turn red. We are soon only a centimeter away from each other. Then his soft pink lips hit my rough ones. Soon start to move in sync.

We pull apart, slowly putting together what just happened in that bathroom. They looked at each other, smiling.
"Did that actually just happen?" Tyler questioned.
"Yeah it did. Umm did you not like it?" Josh asks worriedly.
"No no no I did I really did it's just that I've never kissed anyone before." Tyler says shyly.
"Wait really because that really hard to believe"
"Yeah I mean I don't know if you can tell but a lot of people here think I'm a weirdo so I can kinda see why" Tyler says sadly.
"Hey it's okay don't be sad. You're not a weirdo, your perfect just the way you are... trust me"
Tyler slowly nods looking back up to see Josh staring. They both just laugh and start to walk back to their designated classrooms.

🌸 time skip to the end of school 🌸

Tyler slowly starts to walk to the bus stop once the bell rings, slightly hoping to see Josh there. He stands there for a good ten minutes before he sees Josh and the bus arrive. They wave at each other then the bus doors open. Since nobody wanted to sit next to Tyler and Josh was at the back of the line it kinda made since for them to sit together.
Soon josh walks over to Tyler and says "Is this seat taken baby boy"
Tyler blushes and nods a little no trying to hid it's bright red cheeks. Josh sits down next to the boy he finds so beautiful, so interesting. They both secretly think 'wow I'm falling for him'

——————————
So yeah um this was just a spark of inspiration and I know it's been a hell of a long time so I thought I might as well give you guys a little somethin. Bye bye 👋.
Word count: 379