tyler

Josh's P.O.V
After about 30 minutes I walked to the auditorium to find just boy he was looking for, the one who wouldn't talk to me.

I walked silently over to him, trying to be as quiet as I can. He was facing the stage so it was pretty easy. I walk up behind him to find him draw something, like a person. I say, "hi". He immediately jumped almost falling out of his seat.

" Jesus, you scared me" the boy says.

" Wow you can talk" I say back.

" Yeah and why are you talking to me, nobody really talks to me." He says.

" I highly doubt that, I'm josh by the way." I say back.

" I'm Tyler nice to meet you josh" Tyler says in response.

" Tyler that's a cute name for a cute boy ... Hey you want to walk home together " I say.

" hold on there lover boy, and sure " Tyler says in a flirtatious voice and blushing a little.

" come on I know you liked it you're blushing " I say.

" no I didn't ... Let's walk home now " Tyler says in response.

We talked the whole way we were walking. Once we got to Tyler's house we exchanged numbers and I walked to my house, which was only a block away.  I got home and started to text Tyler.
____________________________________
It's a just a filler so that's why it's so short sorry

I'll start updating daily I promise

The picture above is what he was drawing
-briana