Spring Break Prank

This was posted in the April TAFF Newsletter that was created by some ladies on The Academy Fan Fiction Page
If you are not a member you should be.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheAcademyFanFiction/

This was a Flash Fan Fiction
, 500 words or less, with the topic Spring Break. But it would work for April fools too. It also references events from my other stories The Perfect Gift and Vacation.
Enjoy

Spring Break Prank

Sang POV

"Sang, hurry or we will be late." Luke yells down the hall.

We are going to the beach for spring break. I am so excited. We have been so busy with school that we haven't had any kind of break since our Christmas vacation.

But before we leave, I have to pull off the best prank EVER.

Luke has been pranking us non stop since Valentine's Day, so it is time for some payback.

I saw a video on Tv the other day where a guy hid behind a giant teddy bear and made it move to scare his wife. So that is why am now hiding behind the giant apology bear that Sean got me on our Christmas vacation. It has been sitting in the corner of Nathan's living room since we got back.

Luke walks back into the living room and sits on the couch playing with his phone.

I wait a few seconds and then more the arm a little.

Luke looks over quickly but doesn't see anything so he goes back to his phone.

I then move the head to look at him.

He jumps off the couch and starts calling for me, "Sang, come on there is something weird going on out here."

As he finishes talking I raise the arm to wave at him.

"Oh my god, Sang your bear is alive, we have to get out of here." He yells as he starts backing it of the room.

When he reaches the door I stand with the bear and run towards him. He jumps and screams like a little girl and runs toward Nathan's room.

"Sang, run its ALIVE. Go out the window before it eats us."

I drop the bear and fall to the floor laughing. I am so glad I told the boys to watch the cameras. I really hope Victor recorded it.

Spring break is going to be awesome.