Lost and found

Luke POV

No, no, no where could she be. I couldn't have lost her already. They will never leave us alone again. I have searched the entire house, twice and can't find her anywhere. Hanging my head in shame I pull out my phone to call for reinforcements. I really do not want to tell Sang I lost our 18 month old daughter.

****

Sean POV

After receiving Luke's red line I race home and meet the rest of the guys save Owen who is with Pookie at the Orchestra.

"What is going on and where is my mini pookie?" I ask the silent room.  Looking around I see everyone is confused at the red line and Luke is crying.

"I lost her." Luke says.

"What do you mean you lost her." North yells.

"We were having a tea party and I had to go to the bathroom. When I came back she was gone. I searched the whole house and couldn't find her. Then I searched again thinking I missed her. I didn't mean to lose her."

"Ok, don't panic." I tell everyone, "she is here somewhere. Victor check cameras, North and Silas upstairs. Luke and Gabriel with me on the main floor. Kota and Nathan basement. GO!"

She couldn't have gotten to far. The locks and alarm were set so no one could have taken her. She can't open doors yet, so no getting out on her own. Where could she be?

After checking the entire main floor we meet back in the family room with everyone.

"Anything?" I ask.

"Nothing on the exterior cameras. The inside ones were not on." Victor tells us. Ok so she didn't get out and no one took her.

"Nothing upstairs" Silas reports.

"Or down." Nathan tells us.

I look around and swallow thickly. "Ok it is time."

I pick up my phone to make the call I was dreading.

*****
20 minutes later

"You lost her?" Owen says for the fifth time in two minutes. They have been home three minutes. Owen looks like he is going to blow a gasket and poor Sang looks....like she is going to laugh?

"Sang?" I question her. How can she be about to laugh, our daughter is missing.

She holds her hand over her mouth to keep the laugh in and motions us to the playroom next door.

Looking in I see nothing out of place. The tea set is on the table. All of her stuffed animals are in the corner and moving?

Looking closer I see a little blond curl in the stuffed animals. I walk over and move a bear. Laying under the animals passed out is my mini pookie.

"She must have wanted to hide from daddy Luke and fell asleep." Sang giggles quietly.

"How did you know she was there?" I ask her.

"You can see the playroom from the front door. The first thing I saw when I came in was her arm under the bear. Then everyone was freaking out. I really tried not to laugh, but come on guys. You lost a 18 month old little girl and you call yourself Academy." At that she leaves the room and starts laughing.

She has us there. Turning back to my mini pookie all I could think was at least we found her.

A/N: this was for the lost and found challenge on the TAFF Facebook page. This is based off of a true store. My cousin almost called the cops when they finally heard the snoring from under the stuffed animals.