6

Percy's P.O.V:
Hiccup slowly approaches me, I stare at Hiccup, he reminds me of my old self. I stand up, making Hiccup stop and stare at me. I write with the tip of my snout on the dirt, 'Can I look walk around and explore the island?', Hiccup reads it out loud then replies,

"Um...sure." With that I walk out of the sanctuary of dragons, and walk towards where I see a area with a lot of people. I slowly approach the area, the people stops whatever they were doing when they saw me, they look at me with awe, I try to ignore their stares and continue on my walk around the island.

I arrive at the edge of the island, where vicious waves collide with the large stones that lay in front of the island. I resist the urge to just dive down towards the ocean, and relax underneath the sea, since I knew there would be other dragons that inhabit the ocean, and I might intrude in their territory, angering them. Not in the mood to deal with other dragons right now.

After admiring the view of the ocean, I wander off into the forest, but I kinda got lost......oh don't forget that I also slipped off a edge and got stuck in a large 30 meter long, 20 meter high, 36 meter wide hole, with some trees and a decently large sized pond. I huff in frustration, I spread my wings to its fullest, which spends up to 28 meters. I move them up and down at a fast pace, I try doing a starting run, just like what planes do back at 'Earth', but the results was me face planting to the ground in the end. I growl under my breath, it's so hard to fly!