8

I sit in the centre of the river, as I chat with the fishes that lives here, until I could hear shouts from out of the water. The fishes swim back a bit to give some space for me as I head to the surface of the water, I peek my head out of the water just enough for me to see toothless and Hiccup at dry land, Hiccup was calling out my name.

"Percy! Percy where are you!?" He shouts, I reply to his shout with a shout of my own, Hiccup slightly jumps and Toothless turns his head towards me. "Percy! There you are!" Hiccup says loudly, I swim towards them, when I approach out of the water I control the water on me to head back into the river to dry myself, there was a lot of water so it was obvious to see the large pool of water, magically going back into the river, but of course I didn't want Hiccup to see it so I made sure to block the view of the water with my giant body.

Hiccup walks over to me,

"Come let's head back, my dad is probably looking for me, plus the dragon sanctuary keeper is getting a bit worried about you." Hiccup says, I nod my head as a sign of 'ok'. Hiccup hops onto Toothless and they start to fly up and out of the giant hole. I start flying up to, wait.................flying? I thought I ca-

Dooooowwwnn I go, and I hit the ground face first. I wish I had the smartness of a Athena kid so I could learn how to fly already, buuuuut nope! My brain had to be filled with seaweed and blue cookies! Man my life sucks! Now I can hear the fishes giggling and laughing their scales out, pretty sure they can laugh, right? In any case I'm still a Seaweed Brain.