10

"Hey Hiccup, what's up-"She stopped when she noticed me. The girl looked at me then back to Hiccup for an answer.

"Astrid. Percy. Percy. Astrid." Hiccup introduced, I gave the girl a small snarl. She responded with a worried look at me then turned to Hiccup again.

"You found a new dragon. He seems to not-like me." Astrid said, Hiccup looked at me and gave me a glare full of daggers. Ooooh, I get it. They're in a relationship. Note taken. See, I'm not always a seaweed brain. I mentally slapped myself. That's what Annabeth used to say.

"Yeah, you get used to it." Hiccup said while turning back to Astrid. He cleared his throat. "Anyway, I wanted to ask if you could keep an eye on him, just for a while." He explained. Astrid thinks for a moment before nodding.

"Sure, Stormfly can keep Percy company, plus I've got plenty of fish to spare." She said casually. Hiccup nodded, he turned to Toothless and mounted on the dark dragon and faced Astrid.

"I'll be back tomorrow morning to check on him." Hiccup explained, Astrid nodded in understanding. Hiccup then turned to me. "Behave." With that, he and Toothless flew off to who-knows-where. Leaving me with the blonde. Astrid and I looked at each other, she gestured me to follow her towards a large stable-like hut but without any fences or gate. A blue dragon similar to others I've seen in the sanctuary was laying down on a makeshift nest made out of hay. "This is Stormfly. She'll be your friend and roomate until Hiccup comes and get you." Astrud explained doing hand gestures and signs to try and communicate with me like I didn't know english. Well I am a dragon so I can't blame her.

I layed down on my underbelly carefully next to Stormfly to not wake her. I successfully did so and watched as dragons and people alike walked among each other around the village. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.